Record Store Day 2016

Didn't waxwork just recently do Nosferatu? Why the hell would there be another version already??

And Wah-Wah in Europe, but this isn't Popol Vuh or the score for Herzog's Nosferatu the Vampyre. It is a 1997 performance by the Prague Philharmonic of a re-score written by James Bernard of Hammer Horror score fame to replace the lost music for FW Murnau's 1922 silent film, Nosferatu.  Also it's a 7".

EVERYBODY NEEDS JOHN GRANT.

And Wah-Wah in Europe, but this isn't Popol Vuh or the score for Herzog's Nosferatu the Vampyre. It is a 1997 performance by the Prague Philharmonic of a re-score written by James Bernard of Hammer Horror score fame to replace the lost music for FW Murnau's 1922 silent film, Nosferatu.  Also it's a 7".

Nice sig!

I've been waiting for this forever! It's listed as Import though. Hopefully it won't be too hard to find in the US.

It says Legacy for the record label for this in the USA. In Europe it's MoV. They may be different pressings.

Will the Lush LP Boxset 'Origami' available on line from somewhere in Europe?!

Depends if there are any left a week after RSD.

Was almost tempted by a few bits but nothing is really strong enough to justify the hours and discomfort waiting about in the streets. If it was Mechanical Animals instead of Anti-Christ Superstar by Manson I'd probably have gone.

Where do you see Manson on the list?

Edit: Nevermind, I checked the foreign lists. Too bad we won't be getting that one stateside.

Was almost tempted by a few bits but nothing is really strong enough to justify the hours and discomfort waiting about in the streets. If it was Mechanical Animals instead of Anti-Christ Superstar by Manson I'd probably have gone.

A local shop has this still sealed for $10, want me to get it for you? It's a cassette release right