Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

huge request! if anyone can help me and grab a copy of 

Mike Oldfield - Nuclear

i was hoping to get this as a surprise for my girl since she LOVES metal gear solid but UK only :[ 

i'm personally after

INSTED - PROUD YOUTH: 1986 - 1991

but the top record is the most important!

please and thanks!

Gotta work today, first RSD I'm missing since I started collecting :/

Long shot, but if anyone can find the Radical Face box, that's the only thing I realllllllly want.

I got money in my PayPal ready to go, if anyone comes across it, I would be forever grateful if you could grab it for me

First time sitting out RSD, but couldn't take the day off from work for two records. So instead of getting ready to head to a few record stores I am heading to work. Can anyone help with these two records? NOFX 7 inch, and Robotic Epires Nirvana comp. Please and thank you in advance.

Robotic will post Mailorder edition today's evening

So far I have only come across Slaves - Are You Satisfied on ebay and they are going for $100-300 already :( if anyone in the UK sees an extra I would be ecstatic, but it's looking like this one will be hard to get.

Does anyone know any UK record stores that will ship rsd leftovers internationally - other than Banquet?

Couldn't go this year (just found we are expecting our third child!), so if someone could help, I would deeply appreciate it. Here is my list:

Doused in Mud, Soaked in Bleach (Nirvana's Bleach Tribute)

Sublime – Jah Won’t Pay The Bills [Cassette]
Sublime – Jah Won’t Pay The Bills [LP]
Various Artists – Across The Universe (Soundtrack) [2LP]
Various Artists – Star Wars: The Force Awakens ”March Of The Resistance b/w Rey’s Theme” 15.97(Soundtrack) [10”] 
Deftones B-Sides & Rarities
Green River 1984 Demos
Joe Strummer Gangsterville: IMPORT
KEXP Presents: Tribute to Iggy & the Stooges
Nirvana: Live on KAOS-FM
Hello Kitty Hello World 12" PD

I'm about to go into my local record shop, I'm currently waiting in line. Unfortunately Sublime- Jah Won't Pay the Bills is gone here, so if anyone can please pick it up, it would be greatly appreciated. I will be looking out for some of the requests made, and if I see anything I'll be sure to let you guys know.