Record Store Day 2016 Request Thread

I saw a Requiem for a Dream in my record store but I didn't end up buying it. It seems to have been requested a lot on here. If anyone really wants it, pm me and I'll go back and see if they still have it. Fair warning though, the prices at the shop were high. Paid 40$ for my The Guest OST. And I'm from Canada so beware shipping costs.

Man. 5 shops, all outta the Deftones. Just gonna assume I'll never touch that one. Hopefully it gets reppressed. Def. the "album" that got me into the band.

If info out again later I can check for you. The shop I went to this morning had a pile of them that nobody was touching.

I'm not going back to the same place, but it may be a similar situation if I make it over to 2nd Ave.

My buddy missed out on the Shadowy Men set this morning. The dude that bought it instantly put it up on ebay for $200. If anyone has a line on a set please let me know. He's the best man at my wedding and this set would make a great gift for him.

Thanks.

where are you? My store had 4. No body wanted it when I was there this morning.

If info out again later I can check for you. The shop I went to this morning had a pile of them that nobody was touching.

I'm not going back to the same place, but it may be a similar situation if I make it over to 2nd Ave.

It would be much appreciated. What city are u in out of curiosity.

Skimming through this I see people requesting stuff that I for sure saw multiple copies at my store, and I got there late.

A stack of across the universe, Mea, Gerard way, NOFX, Requiem, lots of pinback etc... Only problem, I have a shit ton of work this weekend and would not be able to make it back to the store until Monday.

I'll go back then and see what's still available and post then as well for the people still looking