Deoxitizer

• 2 months later...

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, Deoxy.

Long time, no hear.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed Zootopia some 2+ years ago. I don't mean to bother you because you have a busy life. I understand, I do too.

But could I finally get that record that I bought off of ya?

Thanks,

Tets.

13 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

Hey, Deoxy.

Long time, no hear.

Anyhow, hope you enjoyed Zootopia some 2+ years ago. I don't mean to bother you because you have a busy life. I understand, I do too.

But could I finally get that record that I bought off of ya?

Thanks,

Tets.

Yo, DM'd ya. My bad dude. I haven't been on this in a minute. I'll see what I can do here.

@tetsuodaironman He came back for you, hermano!

On 6/20/2016 at 11:53 AM NEEE... said:

"I'm officially done with this site. A bunch of stuck up, annoying and impatient idiots (except for a handful),

that don't understand the concept of a father that had an AC and dryer break and that is dealing with a sick wife.

I am not "ignoring" anyone. I see the message, but I really didn't have a chance to get to it.

Yes you paid and you want your item. I understand that, I made a huge mistake. I apologize. But seriously man, cut me a break here.

People here are rude and pretentious. This whole "me" first attitude with I want it now. I get it, but the way people DM me, I should post all the crap I have to deal with here.

NO more. I'm not even making that much money to begin with.

Rant over."

NEEE... = Deoxitizer for those who weren't aware

You guys are delightful. But I will humor some of you. I have not been on the sight since 1st quarter 2017. My secretary and bookkeeper above can give you a more detailed account. I believe his walls are full of pictures and newspaper cuttings of the aforementioned events. I messaged Mr. T back then (T, please tell me if I am wrong) to try and correct this ship. But like very few of us here, he and I have lives and are not glued to our screens. The expression 'let me see what I can do', denotes a replacement or refund, not a further delay.