16 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Just listened to Interventions and Lullabies, skipped like crazy. Both sides, multiple songs, really bad. I'm gonna give it a better cleaning and listen to it again but I'm not convinced that's going to change anything.

I don't like the sound of that.... I just bought 5 LPs so I'm hoping they didn't just rush these through without caring for quality.

19 hours ago, RhoBearToe said:

Just listened to Interventions and Lullabies, skipped like crazy. Both sides, multiple songs, really bad. I'm gonna give it a better cleaning and listen to it again but I'm not convinced that's going to change anything.

Gotta love the Czech Republic and PiratePress, eh?

5 hours ago, MCDELTAT said:

Been waiting pretty desperately for this.... I got a shipping notification 5? days ago and it just says that it hasn't been processed yet. And Hello Merch is pretty close to me so I should have all 5 soon....

Yeah same, mine still says "shipping label has been created"... The wait begins! *sits at front door Scott pilgrim style*

Well this a weird one.... I got an order saying my order was shipped a week ago but it never went anywhere. Today I got an email that says 

"Hello,
We are sorry but there there has been a manufacturing delay for the Swans vinyl that is included your order and it is unable to ship at this time.  We should be expecting to receive more copies within the next 1-3 weeks and we will notify you and ship your entire order as soon as we do.

We appreciate your patience!
Kimberly"

So I guess it's back to waiting.

32 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Well this a weird one.... I got an order saying my order was shipped a week ago but it never went anywhere. Today I got an email that says 

"Hello,
We are sorry but there there has been a manufacturing delay for the Swans vinyl that is included your order and it is unable to ship at this time.  We should be expecting to receive more copies within the next 1-3 weeks and we will notify you and ship your entire order as soon as we do.

We appreciate your patience!
Kimberly"

So I guess it's back to waiting.

Yeah, I think when they sent out the original shipped emails, they were printing labels and packaging everything up. So they printed your label and started preparing your order but never actually sent it out because they didn't have Swans. Sucks though for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Had to bump this just to give Hello Merch the biggest props ever for an amazing shipping job. Got all 5 in today, none of them with the slightest crack or bend in sleeves. It was like heaven. They had a foam sheet between each of the 5 records and it was well deserved. And I don't recall it being the much for shipping either....