The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

56 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

Strange, it only have me subscription options when I looked. Still not that interested in anything but Rage. 

It's never been particularly easy to locate just by navigating from their main page. I'm not sure they want people who are just casually stumbling onto the site to know that option exists.

14 hours ago, Codyoster said:

That's exactly what it was, which is strange because I didn't need it! What a waste of resources and material lol

They sent me THREE extra replacement CSH LPs, and when I emailed them they were like "eh that's fine keep em".  Meanwhile people still don't have an un-warped one...they really need to step up their logistics game.

Odelay is Vinyl Me Please's album of the month for October: http://vinylmeplease.com/record-of-the-month/

beck-album

this month's exclusive includes:

• 180G BOURBON-COLORED VINYL WITH BLACK MARBLING
  • 12″ X 12″ POSTER FROM ORIGINAL PRESSING
  • 5″ X 5″ HIGH-GLOSS STICKER
  • 12” X 12” ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY SCOTT ALLEN HILL OF OCD, THE ORIGINAL CHAMPIONS OF DESIGN

1 hour ago, ksuwdboots said:

Odelay is Vinyl Me Please's album of the month for October: http://vinylmeplease.com/record-of-the-month/

beck-album

this month's exclusive includes:

• 180G BOURBON-COLORED VINYL WITH BLACK MARBLING
  • 12″ X 12″ POSTER FROM ORIGINAL PRESSING
  • 5″ X 5″ HIGH-GLOSS STICKER
  • 12” X 12” ORIGINAL ARTWORK BY SCOTT ALLEN HILL OF OCD, THE ORIGINAL CHAMPIONS OF DESIGN

Wonder if different color vinyl and no numbering will cut costs any, compared to the ridiculously priced bongload version?  No numbers should shave at least $10 off the total, rite? Those numbers are costly to mechanically have put into the sleeves and most people don't realize numbering accounts for at least 25% of vinyl production costs these days.  /s

3 minutes ago, freedumb said:

Wonder if different color vinyl and no numbering will cut costs any, compared to the ridiculously priced bongload version?  No numbers should shave at least $10 off the total, rite? Those numbers are costly to mechanically have put into the sleeves and most people don't realize numbering accounts for at least 25% of vinyl production costs these days.  /s

all AOTM are $27 lol