The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

On 9/22/2016 at 10:57 AM, antisyntax said:

seems to be Big Smoke - Time is Golden on some sort of brown marble vinyl

currently sitting in the member store

Didn't read the full story, but the song sounds good. Very Big Star and Badfinger-like power pop. Will check it out, but not tempted to pre-order at the moment.

I thought the Crate membership was a "buy only what you want" membership? I just got an email that they're prepping my next shipment. Doesn't say what's being sent.

Maybe it's just a canned email they send everyone to verify current shipping info and inform us of the next billing cycle? 

1 hour ago, jeromium said:

I thought the Crate membership was a "buy only what you want" membership? I just got an email that they're prepping my next shipment. Doesn't say what's being sent.

Maybe it's just a canned email they send everyone to verify current shipping info and inform us of the next billing cycle? 

I think everyone just gets those emails.  I think it's just so you can double check  your shipping address.  

Cool, thanks. It's a misleading email and honestly probably makes more people cancel (due to the looming billing date and fear of getting something they don't want) as opposed to prompting a purchase. They should probably work on that and send different messages for different account types. 

27 minutes ago, jeromium said:

Cool, thanks. It's a misleading email and honestly probably makes more people cancel (due to the looming billing date and fear of getting something they don't want) as opposed to prompting a purchase. They should probably work on that and send different messages for different account types. 

If I was only paying $6 and they sent an album of the month I wouldn't complain.  

27 minutes ago, jeromium said:

If I was only paying $6 and they sent an album of the month I wouldn't complain.  

On 4/17/2016 at 8:34 PM, fadednovelty said:

is the young thug LP still in the member store?

dont want to sign up for the crate thing and waste 6 bucks

It's back! https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/store-exclusives/young-thug-barter-6

VMP Exclusive Features: 
Red Vinyl 
Limited to 1,000* (Foil Stamp Numbered Copies)

*Originally, this product was marketed at LTD to 750, we later discovered the plant had actually pressed 1K, hence us now selling more after the fact.

47 minutes ago, ksuwdboots said:

It's back! https://app.vinylmeplease.com/products/store-exclusives/young-thug-barter-6

VMP Exclusive Features: 
Red Vinyl 
Limited to 1,000* (Foil Stamp Numbered Copies)

*Originally, this product was marketed at LTD to 750, we later discovered the plant had actually pressed 1K, hence us now selling more after the fact.

was just going to post this. Was going to grab last go around but it sold out way faster than I thought.

1 hour ago, yarostino said:

Could somebody check if the Glass Animals record is still available or if it is sold out? If I understand correctly I could order it if I am a member and if it is not sold out, right?

These are the 2016 Record of the Month still in stock:

BadBadNotGood - 690 copies

Big Bill Broonzy - 804 copies

Fugees - 788 copies

Glass Animals - 778 copies

Lapsley - 899 copies

My Morning Jacket -  642 copies

Nada Surf - 1275 copies

Weezer - 980 copies

Wells Fargo - 1120 copies

Edited by keithyap