The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

8 hours ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

I've recently been wanting to try a boulevardier. It's nothing crazy, (somewhat similar to a Manhattan, also often compared to a negroni) but I've never had one before. Surprisingly enough I don't have any campari stocked and I've been so sick the last few days drinking hasn't really been on my mind.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boulevardier_(cocktail)

if if you're talking about a recipe for the substitute ingredients above it would just be trying to figure out a ratio you like involving those listed ingredients though.

Ha, yeah, I really only know how to fix a negroni, Boulevardier and the version of it where you add an oz of Chartreuse to the mix.

Oh yeah, pretty sure the last remaining ingredient for the monthly cocktail is sparkling water and ice but I'd have to guess at the mix's flavour balance...

Edited by armadillo01

13 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

So I used someone else's link to get the $10 off, which did apply to Demon Days. I also referred someone else (got a confirmation email) but there's no credit in my account. Should I contact them or am I missing something?

It can take 24 hours or so to go through but if you email them they can push it through for you :)

8 minutes ago, itsgoodtobefree said:

So I used someone else's link to get the $10 off, which did apply to Demon Days. I also referred someone else (got a confirmation email) but there's no credit in my account. Should I contact them or am I missing something?

It can take a couple days sometimes for the credit to show up. Anytime I got the email I always get the credit but if it has been longer then a few days I would message them to make sure everything is good.

13 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

What clue so far has ruled out When The Pawn? I haven't been keeping track.

Storf bought the record when he was 11 (He was 11 from April 1997 to April 1998). When The Pawn came out in 1999

Edited by agaetisbyrjun