The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

9 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

so what day are they announcing the next ROTM? Any word if enrollment will open back up or if the "we're sold out" applies to that month too?

Announcement is Thursday.  I'm pretty sure there will be slots available but I'd jump on in quick if you're interested.

I'm not spreading rumors. It's all over the internet. There's links posted in this thread even. VMP has reported a bunch of requests for returns. The writing is on the wall

Didn't realize some people would get so heartbroken over it. Sorry to rain on the parade.:(

Edited by vinyl addict

2 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

awesome thanks, is there a time they typically announce it? Definitely gonna try to be ready to sign up right away

Noon EST.  (Don't forget to click the link below when you sign up ;)).  Sometimes they update the AOTM section of their page a couple minutes before the actual announcement.  

Edited by YouTwo

3 minutes ago, armadillo01 said:

I'm interested in Sylvan Esso and it's selling fast (sort of)... Anyone think it will sell out soon, before RSD?

Usually after the initial store opening it dies down for a little bit.  With over 300 copies left it should still be around on Saturday.  

18 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Usually after the initial store opening it dies down for a little bit.  With over 300 copies left it should still be around on Saturday.  

The one per customer limit seems to have helped things last a bit longer. The National exclusive has been in the store for weeks.

For those who wanted The National exclusive, they should have access to it now from the store!

Also, my DD pressing is fine, outside of the fact that it is LOUD as hell. The crossfades are missing (not the biggest deal), and the sleeves are a bit snug (due to the card-stock used), but overall I'm very happy with it given it's a digital recording.

There does seem to be a small defect for some (skip on Side C), but most of the complaints I have read regarding the pressing are either user error or minor (cross-fades). 

Grabbed Son House, Perfume Genius and Glass today from the store. Although it's nice to have so many options, I preferred when the store was a bit tighter and a little more curated. Either way, this month's exclusives may be the best set yet.