The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

42 minutes ago, Saxonjulin said:

Are we sure Tidal is going to be the vinyl me please this month? What is the source?

The source is the series of clues given last month + the official hint containing lyrics from one of the album's songs.

I'll remind the thread that I have a referral link in my signature, but I'll piggyback off a post I was gonna make anyway & only say it once so I'm not cluttering things up around here ;)

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

Are we sure Tidal is going to be the vinyl me please this month? What is the source?

Yeah, there has been various clues the last few weeks and they all all up to being Tidal for sure at this point.

Anybody on the fence about signing up for only 1 month might want to do it quick because it will probably sell out somewhat quick and you will have to choose at least the 3 month option.

3 hours ago, Derek™ said:

24 hour ban on all posts advocating referral links.  Let's make this happen.

I wish spamming the board with referral codes would be added to the newly laid out rules. Keep that shit in your signatures. Looking at those in particular that don't post anything but referral codes.

11 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

www.shutthefuckupwithallthereferralcodes.com

This site can’t be reached

www.shutthefuckupwithallthereferralcodes.com’s server DNS address could not be found.

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED