The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Just now, alllexm said:

okay this is about referral codes so i apologize in advance. but i keep clicking the link to these codes and nothing is happening! am i doing something wrong?

Nothing "happens" it just takes you to the page and you sign up.  Just don't navigate away from the page before you sign up.  Click Join the Club at the top.

My opinion no one asked for on referral codes.

1.  It's not like people are trying to come in here and have other discussions about VMP that the talk of referral codes is taking away from.

2.  The referral code benefits both parties.  So, it's not like everyone here promoting their code is the only one gaining anything from it.  

So if you're not a fan of referral code talk you can ignore this thread one day a month.  

Just now, tonyfranciosa said:

I swore I'd never give in to one of these subscription services, but Tidal is too hard to say no to. 

I used to feel the same way.  But everything I've gotten from VMP has been top notch!  Even the Nina Simone record which isn't in my normal wheel house.  

1 minute ago, tonyfranciosa said:

Yeah, I take some comfort in that at least it's not VNYL

If you sign up I think you'll find it's quite the opposite of VNYL.  They actually take time to select their records and give a lot of attention into a special edition instead of just throwing a bunch of cheap "sale" records into a box.  

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

My opinion no one asked for on referral codes.

1.  It's not like people are trying to come in here and have other discussions about VMP that the talk of referral codes is taking away from.

2.  The referral code benefits both parties.  So, it's not like everyone here promoting their code is the only one gaining anything from it.  

So if you're not a fan of referral code talk you can ignore this thread one day a month.  

This

Am I incorrect in thinking that the referral credit can only be used towards items in the store or a renewal for the month following the sign up? So you can't really put the $10 toward Tidal? When I've used referrals in the past the $10 credit has never come off the actual record of the month sign up fee

9 minutes ago, Andthejets27 said:

Am I incorrect in thinking that the referral credit can only be used towards items in the store or a renewal for the month following the sign up? So you can't really put the $10 toward Tidal? When I've used referrals in the past the $10 credit has never come off the actual record of the month sign up fee

No, it just credited my account and discounted my monthly rate. Kind of nice actually.

19 minutes ago, vinyl addict said:

From the asshole that started a thread just to promote his referral bullshit.

GTFO

Quit your bitching.  

Were we not going to have a discussion thread for that album? And of course I plugged my link anyone else would have done the same. 

Not to mention i said you could email ANY member here for a referral to be at somewhat fair.  Thread got locked get over it.

2 minutes ago, museummouth said:

You plug your link every single page sometimes more it's annoying as fuck

Ive plugged it in a couple of times sure but people use them and there are people in search of referrals here.  

Again like you said, just ignore those referral posts.  Theyre not going to ruin your day or the thread.  Maybe theyll ruin the thread today but then things will be back to normal. 

1 minute ago, idioteque... said:

Ive plugged it in a couple of times sure but people use them and there are people in search of referrals here.  

Again like you said, just ignore those referral posts.  Theyre not going to ruin your day or the thread.  Maybe theyll ruin the thread today but then things will be back to normal. 

DUDE, you started an entirely new thread just to post your referral bullshit. STFU and go away.

9 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

Quit your bitching.  

Were we not going to have a discussion thread for that album? And of course I plugged my link anyone else would have done the same. 

Not to mention i said you could email ANY member here for a referral to be at somewhat fair.  Thread got locked get over it.

1-1.gif

9 minutes ago, idioteque... said:

Consider getting a life rather than sitting on the internet and trolling people

Please constitute what "a life" entails to you.  I'm en route to a daily job where I reliably earn a fair wage, and having a laugh at your expense.  You are sweating your nuts off to save $10.  Really makes you think.