The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

15 minutes ago, VinylMario said:

Lol I'll post the link. But only cuz I don't wanna be accused starting rumors

It's a 4chan thread:

https://boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/72623646/ask-someone-who-has-worked-at-vinyl-me-please

He confirmed when the pawn and idler wheel will be store exclusives in the next couple of months.

So I just clicked the link for the 1 month subscription and it seemed to go through. Does that mean I will be getting tidal? I'm so confused. I thought it was sold out. Anyone k ow the cutoff date for tidal? When I google vinyl me please tidal It says it is sold out but the 1 month subscription went through so...we'll see

1 hour ago, Saxonjulin said:

So I just clicked the link for the 1 month subscription and it seemed to go through. Does that mean I will be getting tidal? I'm so confused. I thought it was sold out. Anyone k ow the cutoff date for tidal? When I google vinyl me please tidal It says it is sold out but the 1 month subscription went through so...we'll see

I believe you will. Until the 15th

8 hours ago, VinylMario said:

Lol I'll post the link. But only cuz I don't wanna be accused starting rumors

It's a 4chan thread:

https://boards.4chan.org/mu/thread/72623646/ask-someone-who-has-worked-at-vinyl-me-please

LOL at all the shit posting on there.  The internet really is full of miserable fucks.  

1 hour ago, YouTwo said:

I know record production times are all different but I find it odd that they seem to be sure VMP will do something with The National that comes out in September but doesn't know anything about Fleet Foxes that comes out in June.

there's no way vmp had the national release since December if it's coming out 9/8 (which was one of the official hints)

7 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Moderators over on the VMP forum are saying the 4chan is a fake that the person tried to post the same stuff on the forums over there but it didn't get through the spam filter.  

That's why I was weary about posting anything. Take it with a grain of salt. Entertaining nonetheless. What thread did they mention it?

I need to believe that there will be a normal pressing of Lateralus with CD tracklist and no picture disc horror. Not that those details were ever specified, I just figured if there was a total reissue they would get that right.

Edited by mcpherson123

I think I'm going to bite the bullet on the 3 month subscription.  I really want Tidal, and there are enough prior releases I would be interested in owning (Odelay, AM, Pinkerton) that, if I'm not interested in the following two releases, it sounds like I can swap out those for the upcoming release, if I'm reading the swap policy right.  Can someone confirm that's how it works?  I'd prefer not to look through the last 83 pages to make sure.

1 minute ago, dawhizz said:

I think I'm going to bite the bullet on the 3 month subscription.  I really want Tidal, and there are enough prior releases I would be interested in owning (Odelay, AM, Pinkerton) that, if I'm not interested in the following two releases, it sounds like I can swap out those for the upcoming release, if I'm reading the swap policy right.  Can someone confirm that's how it works?  I'd prefer not to look through the last 83 pages to make sure.

Yes, that's how it works.  You get unlimited swaps now.  (And there's plenty of links around to get a $10 store credit too)

Edited by YouTwo