The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

Just now, olopez6919 said:

So I've now received all 3 of my records from the 3 month membership: 

Gorillaz - Demon Days

Fiona Apple - Tidal x2

Just to clarify, I don't have to cancel any memberships from here? I'm assuming the membership will automatically stop and not renew itself?

Actually it's the opposite.  Unless you cancel it you're going to be auto-renewed for 3 months.  You just have to go to your Account page and hit cancel membership before August 2.  

2 minutes ago, dawhizz said:

When is the next Record of the Month being announced? Predictions? I've heard Liars, Sonic Youth, maybe Yeah Yesh Yeahs? I need to figure if I'm cancelling or not.  

I'd be incredibly excited but truthfully stunned if it was Liars. Just can't see it happening.

it also doesn't come out until August 25 so I think it'd have to be the September release no?

Edited by lethalenforcer

On 7/13/2017 at 8:57 AM, pepperonigin said:

Received the Sunny Day in Glasgow record this week (along with my swapped Panda Bear) and it's a really solid release. I bought this record blind and it was just the type of thing I was looking for. The record itself looks gorgeous and the packaging is top notch. If they're still available I highly recommend it to anyone that's into more melodic and airy shoegaze type stuff. Really nice.

+1 to this. Been waiting so long to get a vinyl copy of this album and it's absolutely lovely.

4 minutes ago, AdamJNovak said:

I canceled my subscription last month and was able to check out. There's also not a green band on the webpage that says "member exclusive"

4 minutes ago, ksuwdboots said:

Interesting.  I stand corrected.  They didn't announce that a head of time.