The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

2 minutes ago, timsimmons said:

I was gonna hold off on signing up again until they did Madlibs 420 as the hip hop ROTM, but I guess they got me early by dropping this. 

You know you can wait a month and it'll be available to the public afterwards, I just got the UGK. And if you were worried about it selling out, I wouldn't on releases like this. This is the first time you can even get that UGK on vinyl and it didn't sell out.

12 hours ago, Ranch Cat said:

I have no interest in the St Vincent ROTM.

I’m hoping they will approve of my swap for UGK.

I’m only a monthly member but was able to swap last month, but it was for a previous ROTM so I’m a little unsure of this one.

Just curious, did it give you the option to swap on your accounts page?  I know they said last month that monthly members swapping was a trial but I haven't heard if they were able to do it this month or not.  

8 minutes ago, Boourns said:

I'm trying to sign up for vinyl me please and no referral links or emails are working for that $10 off. Also, they just now silently jacked up the price to $39 a month. $99 for 3 month. $349 annual. 

Did you complete the sign up?  You have to sign and the $10 shows up as a credit in your account.  About the price, they said on their forum if someone uses your referral like I can email them to get the price reduced to the old price for the plan.

Edited by YouTwo

4 hours ago, YouTwo said:

Did you complete the sign up?  You have to sign and the $10 shows up as a credit in your account.  About the price, they said on their forum if someone uses your referral like I can email them to get the price reduced to the old price for the plan.

Think I figured it out.

Edited by Boourns

1 hour ago, Boourns said:

Someone just signed up and completed via a friend's referral. $0.00 in credit on their account and the friend didn't get credited, either.

It took about a week or two for the credit to show up when I signed up & when it did, they just automatically put it towards the ROTM that I ordered.

38 minutes ago, BrainGilliams said:

I was hoping to grab this since I missed it the first time around. Thanks for the heads up!