The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

@zdkaiser totally nailed it. Really, the "White Whale" aspect of it as well as nostalgia for a few of the cuts would compel me to resubscribe but it doesn't hold up all that well. Even in 1999 Massive Attack's Mezzanine was running laps around this and Kid A would soon destroy Moby's chances of being a megastar.

Part of me would be down for a 2xLP Best of Moby since I kind of like "We Are All Full of Stars" from the follow-up to Play which was mostly naff but I mostly want the good stuff from Play, "Go" and a few of his class early 90s stuff in a package.

Anyone wonder if this will lead  to a Play: The B-Sides 2xLP, maybe on persimmon coloured vinyl? I'd be interested in owning both if both were available rather than either separately tbh.

Edited by armadillo01

2 hours ago, Canuckle said:

There are almost 90 options, including past ROTM and older exclusives (nothing that came out from the Dec store), so that's a bit much to just copy over. However there is NO 'Demon Days' there but it is in the store to purchase. 

They never had anywhere close to that much when I was a member but that is awesome to hear, hopefully some good stuff I need mixed in there. I will just message them for the list, appreciate the info!

58 minutes ago, najerarick88 said:

Anyone happen to have a copy (or extra) of the gray marble exclusive "Futuresex/Lovesounds" released a while back? Been searching all over the place for a reasonably priced copy - Discogs prices are outrageous. Shoot me a message if you're down to send one my way - thanks!

Same Same Same Same Same

Uh, Gorillaz Demon Days is back in stock. 

Here's my referral link if anyone wants to thank me :) $10 credit: http://fbuy.me/hs14Z

EDIT: Ha, just went back a couple pages and noticed it's been back in stock for a couple weeks. Guess I shoulda looked there first :)

Edited by cannonfunk

1 hour ago, cannonfunk said:

Here's my referral link if anyone wants to thank me :) $10 credit: http://fbuy.me/hs14Z

EDIT: Ha, just went back a couple pages and noticed it's been back in stock for a couple weeks. Guess I shoulda looked there first :)

So if I'm just a member I can buy Demon Days in the store, I don't have to do swaps or anything?

On 12/29/2017 at 7:37 PM, cannonfunk said:

Did this sell out? I can't find it!

On 12/26/2017 at 12:34 PM, najerarick88 said:

Anyone happen to have a copy (or extra) of the gray marble exclusive "Futuresex/Lovesounds" released a while back? Been searching all over the place for a reasonably priced copy - Discogs prices are outrageous. Shoot me a message if you're down to send one my way - thanks!

Hope you got this last week as with the new record coming now interest is going to spike and prices are going to rise even higher!