The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

On 3/13/2018 at 3:59 PM, Dougie Jones said:

How cool would it be if VMP did The Wombats - A guide to love, loss and desperation. 

Wrong thread for this post but admit it... It'd be really cool.

Wow now I need this in my life. I was surprised The Wombats didn't finally do a pressing with the 10th anniversary last year.

As someone who doesn’t own that Arctic Monkeys record; please hit me up if you’ve got a subscription but have no interest in owning it or swapping for next month.  Will gladly just give you some cash for it... otherwise I’ll just prowl Discogs for someone offloading one.  I seem to have decent luck securing VMP subs that way.

On 3/15/2018 at 1:54 AM, Derek™ said:

As someone who doesn’t own that Arctic Monkeys record; please hit me up if you’ve got a subscription but have no interest in owning it or swapping for next month.  Will gladly just give you some cash for it... otherwise I’ll just prowl Discogs for someone offloading one.  I seem to have decent luck securing VMP subs that way.

Why don't you just sign up for one month?

I’m actually grandfathered into the $6.00 subscription, where I have access to the web store and exclusives.  If I sign up to get any ROTM, and then cancel, there is no way for me to revert back to this Crate sub since it’s no longer offered.  I have no interest in forfeiting it for a single LP, especially since the ROTM seldom appeals to me.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I’m actually grandfathered into the $6.00 subscription, where I have access to the web store and exclusives.  If I sign up to get any ROTM, and then cancel, there is no way for me to revert back to this Crate sub since it’s no longer offered.  I have no interest in forfeiting it for a single LP, especially since the ROTM seldom appeals to me.

How dare you have a legitimate reason!

On 3/15/2018 at 1:54 AM, Derek™ said:

If there aren't any appealing swaps available, you'll be doing me a favor! If you don't get a sure-fire thing, hit me up in a couple weeks.

23 hours ago, Derek™ said:

When demon days came out I had no issues signing forone month then reverting back with a quick email, fyi

Edited by Darnoc

2 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

I did a 3mo sub this morning so I could get Devotion and Whatever People Say I Am. Hopefully they still have Devotion copies for subs? My receipt said that's what I'd get.

I just still have the crate subscription, Maybe I gotta wait till April to get leftovers of March rotm

20 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I did a 3mo sub this morning so I could get Devotion and Whatever People Say I Am. Hopefully they still have Devotion copies for subs? My receipt said that's what I'd get.

You might want to email info just to make sure.  I'm not sure how it works now but it used to be if you signed up after the 15th you would get the next month's album as your first one.    I know a lot has changed with them since then, but when I signed up for MMJ it said I was getting Badbadnotgood as my first one.  I emailed them to find out and they said MMJ would be my first one.