The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

2 hours ago, Cecil said:

Ah okay cool. I'm in Australia so it's just that bit more expensive. I'm a fan of arctic monkeys, and want that Sabbath, so as long as I can get a 3rd it's worth splurging for

They press so many of the ROTMs you may want to just check out discogs. Not sure what would be cheaper for you in the long run. 

AM will be available for a bit so you can SWAP this month for a different selection or Black Sabbeth(BS). If you are in for AM/BS I think you will find something else to enjoy in the swap selections in a 3 month membership. 

- Order BS this month (if possible?)

- Listen to swap options over the next month.

- Decide on a swap option or ROTM (probably Clipse if you are into hip hop)

- Grab AM, ROTM or both (buy AM from store)

I know the nuances of this club have been talked about a ton on this thread but I never paid enough attention as there wasn't really anything I was after until now. I really want this Clipse record but don't want to sign up for a 3 month sub. Can I do the one month sub and use the $10.00 code to get this record for $19.00 or I guess what I'm asking whats the best and cheapest way for me to get this record. Appreciate any help

8 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

I know the nuances of this club have been talked about a ton on this thread but I never paid enough attention as there wasn't really anything I was after until now. I really want this Clipse record but don't want to sign up for a 3 month sub. Can I do the one month sub and use the $10.00 code to get this record for $19.00 or I guess what I'm asking whats the best and cheapest way for me to get this record. Appreciate any help

Just sent you a PM mate

7 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

As far as I know, the one month sub + referral code is the cheapest way of getting it. Obligatory plug: http://fbuy.me/ifwfm

A member can also just send it to you, but that'd be more expensive. If you want cheap and don't mind unsubbing after the record ships, it's a solid method.