Deoxitizer

The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

2,703 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

Don't sleep on the Petite League release. That's gonna be a lovely little album.

s600_PetiteLeague_STORE.png

Good call on the Petite League. But, The Native Sound still had some of the Black in Blue (100 pressed), so I grabbed one directly from them for $19.50 shipped.

Holding off on anything this month for now. The Shabazz albums didn't do much for me and those were what I was looking for. May grab the Digable Planets if I can find something else to bundle it with. May also pick up BBNG's LNT but none of the other artist exclusives did much for me. Would of grabbed the Monsters of Folk but it was sold out before the store even opened 'officially' so sometimes I even wonder why they announce some of the titles if the inventory is going to be so small. 

10 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Holding off on anything this month for now. The Shabazz albums didn't do much for me and those were what I was looking for. May grab the Digable Planets if I can find something else to bundle it with. May also pick up BBNG's LNT but none of the other artist exclusives did much for me. Would of grabbed the Monsters of Folk but it was sold out before the store even opened 'officially' so sometimes I even wonder why they announce some of the titles if the inventory is going to be so small. 

That bbng album is a clock tease I didn't think it'd just be a mixtape of other musicians

19 minutes ago, ethereal said:

it's still worth checking out imo. I have a few other artist's LNT and they are fantastic

Just not into the idea tbh. Could be the best mix I could think of and I still wouldn't listen because I'm weird like that. 

1 minute ago, timsimmons said:

The VMP forum seems convinced. Also, according to the clues, it's coming with a 7". 

They would have to do something fancy to get me to bite, like an exclusive gatefold design that houses a 7" with unreleased tracks, etc.  I've always been quite content with my current copy.

Just now, timsimmons said:

The VMP forum seems convinced. Also, according to the clues, it's coming with a 7". 

That would be cool, it would have to come with some extras since the repress is readily available.