The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

May 16 VMP Member Store List so far.

Jess Ribeiro - Kill It Yourself (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 500, Silver Vinyl) $19

NOTHING - Tired of Tomorrow (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 500, Blood Red) $21

Kevin Morby - Singing Saw (Color vinyl) $17

Ashley Shadow - Ashley Shadow $17

John Carpenter - Lost Themes II $19

King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard - Nonagon Infinity (Black w/ Green Splatter) $17

Dave Harrington - Become Alive $21

White Lung - Paradise $17

Wolf Parade - Apologies to the Queen Mary (Deluxe, 3LP, Loser Edition) $26

Aesop Rock - The Impossible Kid (2LP Green & Pink Neon Vinyl) $26

Beverly - The Blue Swell (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 500, blue/gray opaque vinyl) $19

Kaytranada - 99.9% (2LP) $26

ANOHNI - HOPELESSNESS $21

Linval Presents - Space Invaders (2LP) $24

Dexter Gordon - Body & Soul (VMP Exclusive, LTD to 750, blue vinyl) $29

Frankie Cosmos - Next Thing $17

Bonny Billy - More Reverie $17

Julianna Barwick - Will (Rose Gold vinyl) $17

Miserable - Uncontrollable $17

Rogue Wave - Delusions of Grand Fur $19

Yehudi Menuhin & Ravi Shankar - West Meets East $23

thanks for taking the time to let me know.. that is def. enough to get me to bite now, great price at $17 for sure.

if you have an invite code send it my way and I will sign up that way if you want another 10. I am guessing you get the referral code and put that in the discount box on the order page?

After signing up, I got an e-mail a couple of days later that said this: (I would take a screenshot but I don't know how to include pictures):

We wanted to let you know we received your referral(s)! Although you can not see it on your account, any referrals now earn both the referrer and referee $10 in VMP Account Credit. This will be automatically applied to your next VMP account charge whether that be a member store purchase or membership renewal charge.  All credits will be deducted from a purchase/subscription fee when the transaction occurs. If you are curious about the total credits, just send an email to [email protected] and we will let you know!

So basically I signed up on the 23rd and got my referral credit on the 24th, and my card was charged on April 2nd. Since I already had the credit in my account, it was applied to my first purchase. However, any purchase after the 2nd are charged immediately, so there is a chance that anyone who signs up after that date might not be able to use that credit right away. I will e-mail them right now and see if I can get some clarification. 

If you're still interested, you can pm me with your email and I can send you the referral link. Also, sorry this is so long winded, but I just wouldn't want you to sign up just to find out that the credit can't/won't be applied, especially since there is no guarantee that they will release something in the future that is to your liking. 

I signed up for the crate ($6/mth) in mid March...to get the Forest Swords LP...ordered on 3/16 and they sent it out last night! unbelievable, since this is an available title...

That's the way they do things and was previously discussed in this thread:

I signed up for a crate membership and bought a few records from the member store over the past week.  Do these get shipped individually or do they wait until the beginning of next month and do everything at once?

Wait until the next month and do everything at once.

I'm holding back this month so I can have some money available for RSD. Buuuuut, I would love to grab that Frankie Cosmos if I could grab a referral. Please shoot me a PM if you're interested! 

EDIT: Sorry, that was super vague. I am currently a member of VMP, but was trying to say if there's anyone that wants to join, I could use a referral credit.

Added...

Sturgill Simpson - A Sailor's Guide to Earth (Standard black) (MUSIC) $17 
Brian Eno - The Ship (MUSIC)$24
Run For Cover Records 2-pack $23

• Mewithoutyou - Pale Horse
  • Elvis Depressedly - New Alhambra
Carlos Niño & Friends - Flutes, Echoes, It's All Happening! (MUSIC) $25
Kyson - A Book of Flying $17