The Official 'Vinyl Me, Please' thread.

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

looks like they posted the rest of the member store inventory for the upcoming drop and fleet foxes is nowhere to be found :unsure:

The post said one more update hopefully later today.

2 minutes ago, ethereal said:

looks like they posted the rest of the member store inventory for the upcoming drop and fleet foxes is nowhere to be found :unsure:

The post said one more update hopefully later today.

4 minutes ago, lethalenforcer said:

Fleet Foxes - Crack-Up (Blue/Gold Vinyl, LTD to 1,500) (MUSIC) *WILL SHIP IN JULY (but might make it in time for June)* ($27) 

"NO THE FLEET FOXES ARE NOT SIGNED. There was miscommunication on both ends..."

Good stuff. With 1,500 available it shouldn't be too hard to get a copy. Especially with the 1 per person rule.

Curious to where the signed copies are going, too, since they took the time to autograph so many.  But not terribly hung up on it.  The variant sounds great and I'm really glad they opted for something other than white or marble.  Can I assume "noon" tomorrow is eastern time, like when all of their store exclusives go up?

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Curious to where the signed copies are going, too, since they took the time to autograph so many.  But not terribly hung up on it.  The variant sounds great and I'm really glad they opted for something other than white or marble.  Can I assume "noon" tomorrow is eastern time, like when all of their store exclusives go up?

Noon eastern is correct.

4 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

noon is referring to east coast

51 minutes ago, ghost said:

I'm not sure if this will help, but I have no problem sliding them back in with the gatefold opened completely.

When the gatefold is open there's a little "tunnel" from one to the other so when it closes it clamps down on the edge of both innersleeves.

My Fiona arrived this weekend. I hadn't heard the album and was holding out until it showed up to give it a listen, and it is lovely. It'll definitely be on my table a lot, and it sounds great too. 

14 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

When the gatefold is open there's a little "tunnel" from one to the other so when it closes it clamps down on the edge of both innersleeves.

What I like to do is slide the record in near to the end and then close the gatefold some and slide it all the way in so that it doesn't clamp.

3 minutes ago, Canuckle said:

Nothing's really popping out to me in the store this month (I'm usually good for 2-5 add-ons). Only the FF exclusive should sell out within the first couple days (if that. 

I think that possibly July ship date might turn some FF people off.  I'm definitely ordering it since I have store credit but I'm not ruling out picking up the standard retail copy when it comes out if VMP doesn't ship until July.