Game of Thrones Season 6! (No Spoilers)

None.

I checked out two on the top podcast charts, one was like 20 min and pretty good, I forgot the name but it had 'bald' in the title.

Another one was an hour, and half of the time the girl on it kept trying to pick fights with the other dude. Forgot the name of that one too but it had a picture of a microphone on the art. 

Brienne's oath to Sansa on bended knee had me twisted at the heart and almost in tears. That whole scene leading up to it and the fight was the highlight of the episode for me.

That as well as seeing Theon and Sansa bond was definitely the feel good moment of the episode. So glad both are catching a break for once.

Btw what do you guys think of After the Thrones? I just saw a few clips on YouTube and it looks pretty lame. I thought it'd be similar to Talking Dead.

Theon is a terrible human being.  zero breaks deserved.  Looking forward to Sansa having him executed.

lets remember, Theon lied about killing/burning the brothers, and was tortured into submission which is where he started doing all the awful stuff.  I dont think Sansa will have him killed, and I think when they both get to the Wall and find Jon dead, it will be a huge turning point in terms of their partnership in the North.

lets remember, Theon lied about killing/burning the brothers, and was tortured into submission which is where he started doing all the awful stuff. I dont think Sansa will have him killed, and I think when they both get to the Wall and find Jon dead, it will be a huge turning point in terms of their partnership in the North.

He didn't kill them because he couldn't find them. He lied about it to save his own skin. And then he told the Bolton's about it.

Regardless of what he's done lately, he created the entire situation in the North.

He'll probably live a bit longer only because they find some sort of use for him.

It was a good episode, and it covered a lot, but I don't like where they are going with the sand snakes and Dorne.

It's a lot different then how it happened in the books, and seems kinda cheap and confusing. This article actually explains a lot about it.

http://www.techinsider.io/game-of-thrones-dorne-plot-2016-4

P.S. Don't read if you don't want to know what happens in the books. Show took a completely different route, and I'm not sure it was for the best.

He did do some atrocious things but he paid for his sins. He's redeeming himself by helping Sansa escape Winterfell. Do you think Jaime Lannister is a terrible human being as well?

He barely helped her escape a situation he created (after passing on prior opportunities).

Jaime is clearly awful as well, but Reek did far, far worse for far weaker reasons.

It was a good episode, and it covered a lot, but I don't like where they are going with the sand snakes and Dorne.

It's a lot different then how it happened in the books, and seems kinda cheap and confusing. This article actually explains a lot about it.

http://www.techinsider.io/game-of-thrones-dorne-plot-2016-4

P.S. Don't read if you don't want to know what happens in the books. Show took a completely different route, and I'm not sure it was for the best.

Not reading because I haven't read the books, but isn't it common knowledge by now that they were planning on straying from the books from this point on?

Not reading because I haven't read the books, but isn't it common knowledge by now that they were planning on straying from the books from this point on?

Yes, but only because the next book has not been written, so they would be at a stand still otherwise. I haven't read the books either, but don't mind reading about what should have happened according the books.

I only looked into it because I find the sand snakes story line disjointed and confusing, and now I understand why I feel that way.

I still haven't finished Clash of Kings smh.

He barely helped her escape a situation he created (after passing on prior opportunities).

Jaime is clearly awful as well, but Reek did far, far worse for far weaker reasons.

Yeah but in the end, they managed to escape and he was willing to sacrifice himself so Sansa could be safe. He's more than regretting everything he's done and has suffered a lot, so I personally can't bring myself to hate him anymore. I'm also not sure if he created the entire situation in the north. Even if Theon didn't capture Winterfell, I doubt it'd still belong to the Starks. The Boltons probably would've just killed Bran and Rickon after conspiring with the Lannisters and Freys.