F/T: Dredg - El Cielo, Blink 182 - Enema (Skin), JEW - Clarity, Alice In Chains - Black gives way..

jaredisburning

I am looking to trade some records I have for some records I am looking for.  I am not really interested in straight sales, because I can get more money for these on eBay, but I wanted to see if anyone in the community has records I am looking for that wants to trade with me.  I only have a couple to list right now.  I know the list is small, but this is all I'm willing to part with at the moment.  +/- Cash where needed.

Dredg - El Cielo 2XLP | Black  Self pressed       Trade Value $160

Blink 182 - Enema of the State LP | "Skin" (Peach color)  (only 182 of this color were pressed) MTS Trade Value $120

Jimmy Eat World - Clarity 2XLP | Black SRC  (Bought this from their march table)  Trade Value $ 20

Alice In Chains - Black Gives Way to Blue 2XLP | Black  ??  Sealed   Trade Value $ 30

Saves the Day - Stay What You Are LP | Black  Cobraside  Sealed  Trade Value $ 20

Here are some records that I'm looking for....

MxPx - Life in General LP | White variant

MxPx - Slowly Going the way of the Buffalo LP

The Used - In love and Death LP

The Juliana Theory -  Emotion is Dead LP

Deftones - White Pony LP | Silver or Red LE

Panic at the Disco - A Fever You Can't Sweat Out LP | Gold or Black

Jimmy Eat World - Bleed American 3XLP RSD | Orange/Blue/White Variant

Dredg - the Pariah, the Parrot, the Delusion 2XLP

PM me if you want to trade.  I will probably list these on eBay after week or so.

"trade value" lol.

first time ive seen that

Just wanted to let people know ball park what I'm thinking...   I hate looking through all these posts and never seeing any prices.  I always have to message guys and ask them what they are looking to get.  I think there should at least be a jumping off point.  I don't know....  I seem to be the only one on here frustrated by ambiguity.

Just wanted to let people know ball park what I'm thinking...   I hate looking through all these posts and never seeing any prices.  I always have to message guys and ask them what they are looking to get.  I think there should at least be a jumping off point.  I don't know....  I seem to be the only one on here frustrated by ambiguity.

no, i get it, i just havent seen that term before.

Curious to know where a "trade value" of $160 for El Cielo comes from?

A mixture between what it's selling for on discogs, sold and available listings on eBay, and what it's being offered at by others selling it here on VC. It's true that occasionally these pop up for under $100, but they are usually gone before you can get to them. It's ok if you don't agree with my valuation, it won't hurt my feelings.

I have The Used - In Love and Death if you want to make an offer on that. I'm not particularly interested in what you're trading though. Just thought I'd let you know I have it.

I got your PM about Oceansize and I'm mulling it over, by the way.

I have had real bad luck with that used record. I found a guy on here who offered to sell me the record, took my money, then disappeared. Then another time, I offered another guy $$ and we agreed on a price. He then sold it out from under me to a friend because his friend wanted it and was willing to pay the same amount. At least he refunded me.... I'll PM you with an offer.