PO || SUMAC - What One Becomes

On May 23, 2016 at 1:45 PM, davepriz said:

The show was soo good. They only played about 40 minutes and I was fully prepared for another 30. Aaron had so much more energy on stage this tour and they sounded impeccably tight on their older tracks. Was really hoping for the silver on tour because I thought I read that however I was told it was either black or red and Brian wasn't sure. Also, a bunch of vinyl including the newly repressed These Arms Are Snakes. Well, 3 more shows for me and no complaints!

Which TAAS records have been repressed??

9 hours ago, mcpherson123 said:

Tail Swallower & Dove has a new press found here:

http://store.suicidesqueeze.net/collections/frontpage/products/tail-swallower-and-dove

If there are any other represses that would be awesome.

Awesome, thanks!  This also gives me hope that more is on the way :)

Yeah, TS&D has pretty much been kept in print by SS since its release. There have been periods of a year or two without a new press but there has always been stock floating around until they press it again. The first two albums and EP however have been out of print for a few years now. Oxeneers has been longest out of print even when new old stock of TIMTHY have shown up in stores. Easter copies may still be hiding somewhere but at all the usual suspects its out of stock. I have a had a number of copies of Oxeneers and TIMTHY and they really could use a repress if for no other reason than the fact that many of the copies I've come across are pressed off center and have a very obvious pitch fluctuation throughout the majority of the playback.

On May 26, 2016 at 7:28 AM, mcpherson123 said:

Yeah, TS&D has pretty much been kept in print by SS since its release. There have been periods of a year or two without a new press but there has always been stock floating around until they press it again. The first two albums and EP however have been out of print for a few years now. Oxeneers has been longest out of print even when new old stock of TIMTHY have shown up in stores. Easter copies may still be hiding somewhere but at all the usual suspects its out of stock. I have a had a number of copies of Oxeneers and TIMTHY and they really could use a repress if for no other reason than the fact that many of the copies I've come across are pressed off center and have a very obvious pitch fluctuation throughout the majority of the playback.

Let's not forget that the split with Harkonen is still available as well. ;-)

im down to about 40-ish copies though and I plan on bringing some to the show on Sunday in case Brian wants to peddle some on his upcoming tours. Act now, children. 

5 hours ago, Fridge Fox said:

not sure if anyone already posted this. I'm still content with the clear I preordered but I would have been happy to get this band variant.

13315682_1059846880764180_33563889098401

is that the gray?? or what variant is this? he posted another picture and it looked nothing like that

Edited by MayCauseDeath