NINE INCH NAILS WILD IN WOODSTOCK - LIVE DOUBLE LP

Did a search and wasn't able to stumble upon any mention of this being a thing, but I thought it was worth a share. I'd imagine there are a ton of NIN fans here. I found it while looking at records for pre-order at Banquet Records.

Seems to be a Double LP of NIN's set at Woodstock in 94, which looks absolutely incredible from the videos I've seen, I'm curious how it's going to sound, though. Since the videos don't have the greatest of audio quality.

http://www.banquetrecords.com/EGG-342

Energy wise and performance wise this brought the band a ton of attention.

Musically it was not their best.

The self destruct arena shows shortly after this with the warm place/eraser/hurt screen and more downward spiral tunes was the pinnacle of this band. Still my fav shows ever from that tour

Happyness In Slavery from this show is nuts it's a mess musically but the energy was explosive. Trent dumping a bottle of water on a keyboard that wasn't working before flipping it off is one of my favorite NIN moments of all time. I think I'd rather have a video release rather than an LP. 

Also this is a boot for sure. 

Screw the sound quality, this performance just launched them to a whole different level in my opinion. For such a hyped up festival they were the band everyone was talking about when it was all over. Closer had just come out a few months before this gig and that was the only song a majority or people knew by them and I think that they were just blown away by their stage energy.

But I have no interest in listening to it on LP. Gladly buy a blu ray though.

Screw the sound quality, this performance just launched them to a whole different level in my opinion. For such a hyped up festival they were the band everyone was talking about when it was all over. Closer had just come out a few months before this gig and that was the only song a majority or people knew by them and I think that they were just blown away by their stage energy.

But I have no interest in listening to it on LP. Gladly buy a blu ray though.

Most people knew phm and such. That record sold well and had radio play.

It's not like this band played at 2pm. They went on before metallica and aerosmith

Energy wise and performance wise this brought the band a ton of attention.

Musically it was not their best.

The self destruct arena shows shortly after this with the warm place/eraser/hurt screen and more downward spiral tunes was the pinnacle of this band. Still my fav shows ever from that tour

Self Destruct Tour changed my life. LJVM Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC with Marilyn Manson and Jim Rose Circus. After that night, I was never the same. 

Definitely a boot, most likely that label is Italian. Some online vendors sell bootlegs, I don't think there is a law preventing it as long as it's from a place where there aren't copyright laws like Italy. The old Kiss The Stone bootleg CD of this '94 Woodstock show is all you need, and you can easily find a way to acquire that digitally if you don't have it.

Self Destruct Tour changed my life. LJVM Coliseum in Winston-Salem, NC with Marilyn Manson and Jim Rose Circus. After that night, I was never the same. 

It's a shame PWEI weren't still on the bill. I saw them on the Self Destruct Tour in August '94 and again in December '94, the December line-up was the same as yours and it was Maple Leaf Gardens, but the August show was in Barrie, ON, outdoors at Molson Park where they used to have this area's Lollapallooza stop - it was the only time NIN shared the same line-up as Soundgarden until that tour 20 years later in 2014.

The line-up was You Am I, Marilyn Manson, Pop Will Eat Itself, Rev. Horton Heat, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden.

People started a mass exodus a few songs into Soundgarden's set, they were just nothing to look at or listen to after NIN's incredible performance. I wanted the SG show to be good, I've seen them several times since and the small club tour they did in 2013 was absolutely terrific, but that night NIN ruled all with PWEI a close second.

I know TR was helping to promote MM, but PWEI would have been a far more enjoyable set.

Definitely a boot, most likely that label is Italian. Some online vendors sell bootlegs, I don't think there is a law preventing it as long as it's from a place where there aren't copyright laws like Italy. The old Kiss The Stone bootleg CD of this '94 Woodstock show is all you need, and you can easily find a way to acquire that digitally if you don't have it.

It's a shame PWEI weren't still on the bill. I saw them on the Self Destruct Tour in August '94 and again in December '94, the December line-up was the same as yours and it was Maple Leaf Gardens, but the August show was in Barrie, ON, outdoors at Molson Park where they used to have this area's Lollapallooza stop - it was the only time NIN shared the same line-up as Soundgarden until that tour 20 years later in 2014.

The line-up was You Am I, Marilyn Manson, Pop Will Eat Itself, Rev. Horton Heat, Nine Inch Nails, Soundgarden.

People started a mass exodus a few songs into Soundgarden's set, they were just nothing to look at or listen to after NIN's incredible performance. I wanted the SG show to be good, I've seen them several times since and the small club tour they did in 2013 was absolutely terrific, but that night NIN ruled all with PWEI a close second.

I know TR was helping to promote MM, but PWEI would have been a far more enjoyable set.

I become obsessed with Nothing Records after this and got into PWEI. Def would have loved to see them as well, but at the same time, that era was THE time to experience Manson. My 14 year old mind was blown.