PO: Thrice - To Be Everywhere Is to Be Nowhere

I've seen Thrice over 10 times (4 times in the last like year alone) and I have to say I've never seen them tighter and better sounding. So much energy, the new songs translate great live and fit in perfectly with the set. Anyone who makes it out to this show is in for a treat!

Setlist:

https://imgur.com/gallery/warB2

Edited by zacooper

I don't think their merch table was limiting the amount of tour copies per night. I went by the merch table between La Dispute and Thrice and it was packed. Went back about an hour into the Thrice's set and it was still packed but I waited and had no problem getting a copy. I saw a lot of people walking around the show with them. 

56 minutes ago, travis said:

I don't think their merch table was limiting the amount of tour copies per night. I went by the merch table between La Dispute and Thrice and it was packed. Went back about an hour into the Thrice's set and it was still packed but I waited and had no problem getting a copy. I saw a lot of people walking around the show with them. 

I would like a copy if anyone is going and could grab me one. Would be appreciated 

Edited by KingTacoMunster

50 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I would like a copy if anyone is going and could grab me one. Would be appreciated 

I would really like this too. I would be so appreciative if one of you people overseas could help out! I would pay you a bit extra for your trouble. 

Regarding the new record. I wasn't too impress the first time I heard it, but it's a steady grower and it's definitely another great release by them. Makes me a bit more sad about I missed out on the Grey Marble/Smoke variant, but oh well, I'm really happy about they're back from their hiatus.

9 hours ago, zacooper said:

I've seen Thrice over 10 times (4 times in the last like year alone) and I have to say I've never seen them tighter and better sounding. So much energy, the new songs translate great live and fit in perfectly with the set. Anyone who makes it out to this show is in for a treat!

Setlist:

https://imgur.com/gallery/warB2

Except when Dustin forgot the words to In Years to Come at the beginning and just started laughing. I didn't mind. It was good to hear them play it. I liked that they played different songs from what I've usually seen. Wood and Wire was cool since they said they've never played it live. 

34 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

Except when Dustin forgot the words to In Years to Come at the beginning and just started laughing. I didn't mind. It was good to hear them play it. I liked that they played different songs from what I've usually seen. Wood and Wire was cool since they said they've never played it live. 

Ya, it was great getting to see some new songs from what I've historically seen. And, maybe I was just lucky, but I didn't hear any tools scream out "play deadbolt" at all.

2 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Agreed, wood and wire was a great surprise