PO: LUH - Spiritual Songs For Lovers To Sing (ex-WU LYF frontman)

Now I'm confused, I don't know if I going to receive the special packaging or booklet...

I bought the 12" I&I on Mute. Does anyone already have it? In México takes about 20+ Days to arrive.

I wasn't referring to the 12" that you purchased.  I'm referring to the "extra special packaging" on the full length 2xLP.  Rough Trade updated the description to reveal that it comes with a lyric book.  

That lyric booklet seems like such a necessary tool to needlessly limit it to 350 haha. That's better than the prints I guess, maybe.

What's funny is that Ellery is definitely way more decipherable in this project than he was on WU LYF.  Even today, I think I can pick out maybe 6% of GTFTTM's lyrics by ear.

That lyric booklet seems like such a necessary tool to needlessly limit it to 350 haha. That's better than the prints I guess, maybe.

I don't really get it. I have a feeling these product descriptions will change a few more times before it releases. Seems strange that would be the limited packaging. I don't really care...just ready to hear this entire thing. I wish the special packaging was an extra copy of Go Tell Fire...

Not to sprinkle salt on the wound, but I think mine was about $16 PPD from some random Amazon third-party seller, years back. There were so many copies for so cheap, and it's honestly one of the last records I'd ever expect to see skyrocket in value or demand.

Yo brag-guy with the signatures and art from the band; where'd you score your copy from?

• 2 weeks later...

Once again Rough Trade update the LP+ version now includes 3 límited edition prints.

I don't get it. Looking at the description it still looks like the only thing that separates it from the indie version is the lyric book. That makes zero sense. Why would they limit the lyric book of all things? I'll just wait it out and hopefully this thing surprises me.

• 2 weeks later...

Posted on page 1, friend. Can't wait to watch the actual video for it once I get home. We're so close to the release date.

Oh yeah! I completely forgot it was already posted. Yeah, this is the official version I guess. I think I enjoyed the visual accompaniment of the other videos more so than this one but it's still pretty good. The videos sure do fit the mood and feel of their music.

Just got my copy from Rough Trade in the mail today. I got the LP+ package. It's really fantastic. The three art prints are all pretty different and cool, the records sound great and each come in their own thick paper sleeves which are housed in a thick translucent plastic case with holographic artwork on the front and back. The poster has the lyrics printed on the back, and there's also a lyric book. Haven't listened to the CD yet.