Repress: Sneaker Pimps - Becoming X

Maybe a stupid question but are the ones available from 3rd party also DMM?

Yep.  There was a redditor who emailed to ask.  It's the only repress available.

mondie, it doesn't say specifically on the OLI page if it is 45rpm or not, but I don't imagine that they would switch to 33rpm after already having a successful 45rpm pressing 8 years ago.  

Does anyone know if this is the same pressing as the DMM from 2008 cut at 45rpm?

I bought a copy from that OLI link a couple of weeks ago. It is 45RPM although the labels actually say 33RPM.

More info & photos on the discogs release - https://www.discogs.com/Sneaker-Pimps-Becoming-X/release/8280560

Never had the 2008 DMM release but everything points to it being a repress of that. 

FYI, the DMM is not the original album. A few of the tracks are actually remixed versions. I own an original press and sold my DMM repress after finding this out. 

Hopefully the 6 Underground remix is the orchestral one.  It was actually the first version I ever heard and I like it SO much more than the original.

According to Discogs the 6 Underground is the Nelle Hooper remix. Spin Spin Sugar and Post Modern Sleaze are just the radio edits. So basically it's the original album but the 3 original radio singles have replaced the original recorded versions that appear on the first pressing. Also, I believe the original press does not have the Nelle Hooper remix, which was the song we all heard on the radio, on it.

I got mine from Juno uk shipped to US for under $30ppd. Arrived yesterday. I think they raised the price after I ordered though.

Mine arrived 2 days ago, but I am baffled when trying to log it in Discogs.  I thought it was a DMM repress but it does not have the DMM sticker on the front like the one shown, just one that says "Heavyweight 180g Vinyl Pressing, Includes MP3 Coupon".  The DMM listed on Discogs says that it is pressed on 200g vinyl.  I am confuse!  The more I look at it the more it seems like it is a copy of this "Misprint" pressing:

https://www.discogs.com/Sneaker-Pimps-Becoming-X/release/8280560

I imagine it's DMM, it's right on the lacquer and the sticker notes it's One Little Indian still and is the copy you can buy directly from them.

So how does it sound, well the pressing quality isn't fantastic, mine is noisy between tracks and has a few ticks here and there but none so far that would cause you to be worried about the volume on your speakers, but despite those issues...HOLY MOSES does this one sound good? I put on SIDE B first and it said 33rpm but within a few seconds of the track playing I knew it was 45rpm so I removed the platter and changed the belt and then got taken for a ride...Becoming X was the first tracks I listened to - granted I haven't listened to it in several years and I've never listened to it critically, but it sounded absolutely amazing! I seriously could not believe just how cracking this track sounded, and I recently upgraded my fronts from Paradigm Monitor 11v4 to Acoustic Energy AElite3, the bass response on this record is beyond reproach! Stunning, visceral, do not hesitate to add to your collection if you were on the fence.

Didn't see this covered on here yet; this album has gotten to pretty ridiculous prices lately but there is now a repress of the DMM from One Little Indian.

Cost in the US is much more reasonable from Amazon 3rd party retailers here.

Listed as completely unavailable on Amazon now. Anywhere else in the US?

And why is this $100 on discogs?