PO 3/29: Manchester Orchestra (Repress of first three records)

Hey y'all - I had some issues with my order, not of Manchester Orchestra's doing ... long story short for some reason the apartment complex I live at returned the package to the post office (they thought it was addressed to an old tenant?) and the package is now en route being returned to where it was shipped from. The post office informed me that the package is "ineligible" for an intercept so I have emailed [email protected] (since that's where I got my delivery confirmation and everything from) informing them about my situation so that it can hopefully get re-sent once it returns to them.

​Just wondering if that is the best way to get in touch with them or if any of you might suggest something else? Thanks!

Hey y'all - I had some issues with my order, not of Manchester Orchestra's doing ... long story short for some reason the apartment complex I live at returned the package to the post office (they thought it was addressed to an old tenant?) and the package is now en route being returned to where it was shipped from. The post office informed me that the package is "ineligible" for an intercept so I have emailed [email protected] (since that's where I got my delivery confirmation and everything from) informing them about my situation so that it can hopefully get re-sent once it returns to them.

​Just wondering if that is the best way to get in touch with them or if any of you might suggest something else? Thanks!

Maybe also use the contact form on their store site. I don't know if the band manages their own merch but I would think not so It might go to someone else who is in charge of managing their store. 

http://themanchesterorchestrastore.bigcartel.com/contact

Maybe also use the contact form on their store site. I don't know if the band manages their own merch but I would think not so It might go to someone else who is in charge of managing their store. 

http://themanchesterorchestrastore.bigcartel.com/contact

They do. Chris once told me that he and his wife packed a bunch of the orders for the Thrice split. Still worth using all avenues to contact them, though!

So... I've been listening to Simple Math a lot lately and starting to have some real regret for not buying it with these other 2 pressings. So if anybody's having buyer's remorse and wants to sell it to me at cost, I'd be down. Or I have an RSD copy of mewithoutYou's "Ten Stories" that I'm probably going to part with on the off chance anybody wants to trade.

So... I've been listening to Simple Math a lot lately and starting to have some real regret for not buying it with these other 2 pressings. So if anybody's having buyer's remorse and wants to sell it to me at cost, I'd be down. Or I have an RSD copy of mewithoutYou's "Ten Stories" that I'm probably going to part with on the off chance anybody wants to trade.

like a virgin is available in the second chance store