Purity Ring - Shrines colored vinyl help

Okay, i am having a problem. I have both the flesh tone pressing from Last Gang Records (Canada) and the, or what I thought was, the teal pressing from 4AD (US). When i first pulled it out of the jacket i noticed it was a baby blue, not exactly teal. But i didn't think anything of it. Keep in mind, I also bought this from a local record store where the owner only buys from US distributors. Anyways, come to find out, there are almost two variations of the teal color. From discogs, it mentions both the US pressing and the UK&EU pressing with the CD as teal and in the pictures they look baby blue, but when i search Purity Ring Shrines colored vinyl on google, it shows both baby blue and a dark teal/blue-green. This is really confusing me. Please help me! i'm trying to get each variation of color of this record as it is my favorite album. Thanks!

Hope this helps, here is a more precise breakdown of the blue variants:

• Blue
  • Medium Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Azure
  • Turquoise
  • Prussian Blue
  • Ultra-dumbass-marine
  • Midnight Moron Blue
  • Idiot Indigo
  • Smartass Steel Blue
  • Not So Observant Oxford Blue
  • Deep Retardation Sky Blue
  • Pissed Persian Blue
  • Mentality-of-a-Baby Blue
  • Cunt-y Cobalt
  • Airforce Blue
  • Maya Blue
  • Shitty Sapphire
  • Teal, it's clearly fucking Teal
  • Dumb-Shit Blue
  • Colorblind Cyan
  • Blue-Balls Blue
  • You-Obviously-Didn't-Go-to-Yale Blue
  • You-Definitely-Didn't-Go-To-Oxford Blue
  • Blue? This-shit-looks-Viridian Blue
  • Blue, it's fucking, blue. BLUE.
  • I-have-forgotten-how-to-use-Google Glaucous
  • Help, I've-gone-colorblind-and-can't-tell-thedifference-between-different-hues-of-blue Blue
  • Purity Ring Sucks,-so-who-gives-a-shit-what-color-it-is, -it'll-still-look-and-sound-like-bullshit Blue
  • I-think-I've-made-my-point-and-can-stop-coming-up-with-these,-throw-that-record-in-the-garbageBlue.

Okay, i am having a problem. I have both the flesh tone pressing from Last Gang Records (Canada) and the, or what I thought was, the teal pressing from 4AD (US). When i first pulled it out of the jacket i noticed it was a baby blue, not exactly teal. But i didn't think anything of it. Keep in mind, I also bought this from a local record store where the owner only buys from US distributors. Anyways, come to find out, there are almost two variations of the teal color. From discogs, it mentions both the US pressing and the UK&EU pressing with the CD as teal and in the pictures they look baby blue, but when i search Purity Ring Shrines colored vinyl on google, it shows both baby blue and a dark teal/blue-green. This is really confusing me. Please help me! i'm trying to get each variation of color of this record as it is my favorite album. Thanks!

Do you not have black? Because the black is super limited extra special edition. I'll trade you my black for your baby blue/not exactly teal edition.

Hope this helps, here is a more precise breakdown of the blue variants:

• Blue
  • Medium Blue
  • Dark Blue
  • Azure
  • Turquoise
  • Prussian Blue
  • Ultra-dumbass-marine
  • Midnight Moron Blue
  • Idiot Indigo
  • Smartass Steel Blue
  • Not So Observant Oxford Blue
  • Deep Retardation Sky Blue
  • Pissed Persian Blue
  • Mentality-of-a-Baby Blue
  • Cunt-y Cobalt
  • Airforce Blue
  • Maya Blue
  • Shitty Sapphire
  • Teal, it's clearly fucking Teal
  • Dumb-Shit Blue
  • Colorblind Cyan
  • Blue-Balls Blue
  • You-Obviously-Didn't-Go-to-Yale Blue
  • You-Definitely-Didn't-Go-To-Oxford Blue
  • Blue? This-shit-looks-Viridian Blue
  • Blue, it's fucking, blue. BLUE.
  • I-have-forgotten-how-to-use-Google Glaucous
  • Help, I've-gone-colorblind-and-can't-tell-thedifference-between-different-hues-of-blue Blue
  • Purity Ring Sucks,-so-who-gives-a-shit-what-color-it-is, -it'll-still-look-and-sound-like-bullshit Blue
  • I-think-I've-made-my-point-and-can-stop-coming-up-with-these,-throw-that-record-in-the-garbageBlue.

I personally like Purity Ring but still had a chuckle over this.

If it came with the CD it is the UK version.  It looks like the first round of US colored pressings were the darker color, and then another batch came out in a lighter color, basically identical to the UK.  Someone probably uploaded stock images to discogs before the release was actually in hand.

https://www.discogs.com/Purity-Ring-Shrines/release/3734174US Dark

https://www.discogs.com/Purity-Ring-Shrines/release/6929702US Light

https://www.discogs.com/Purity-Ring-Shrines/release/3895942UK

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, LeeKaye said:

Considering some of the dreck on these forums I am a little surprised at the response to the original post.

Anyways...can't wait. I love PR and I just want some new music/gigs/anything??

OP's post was a year and a third old, for what it's worth.  We've collectively slumped a long way down since then.