Tom Delonge's UFO

PO Soon: Hey Mercedes - Everynight Fire Works & The Weekend EP 15th Anniversary Repress

213 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Hoping mine shows today. Got that sweet, sweet shipping notification on the 8th, so I'm anxiousssss.

Mine hasn't shown up yet :(. I hate when labels don't give you tracking, since it's always a guess on if they came and someone swiped them or they are still in transit. I have 2 records that shipped last Monday without tracking, and neither have arrived. Stop toying with my heart labels!! 

I can't wait to spin this though.

Adam10647 likes this

3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Mine hasn't shown up yet :(. I hate when labels don't give you tracking, since it's always a guess on if they came and someone swiped them or they are still in transit. I have 2 records that shipped last Monday without tracking, and neither have arrived. Stop toying with my heart labels!! 

I can't wait to spin this though.

Same

On Tuesday the Canada Post man handed me my /300 variant in the marnin' and then later in the day I met up quickly with rad dude @chunkrock and he handed off my tour variant and tour poster! Now I just need my (presumed) /1600 to ship from Amazon.ca and to get around to ordering the newbury /300 and I'll complete the whole deal. Not sure why I felt compelled to go after each version of this release, but there it is. Memories of my 2001 move from New Brunswick to British Columbia at 18 are strongly tied to this album... Love sitting down and just listening to the album and focusing on the songs.

Anyway, all this is to say that these colours are wonderful, the jams are wonderful and @chunkrock is a legit awesome human for picking up the tour copy for me. Thank you so much!