PO NOW: The Fall of Troy - OK

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, jhulud said:

I received the 2nd pressing of OK#1 by itself which was odd as they had said that all orders would be going out together. That's it. Never received the copy of OK#2.

I emailed them as well and never got a response.

They posted this on their facebook last week.
I hope it can give some clarity to the situation.

Hey guys, a short update regarding OK#2 and OK#1 second pressings-

There was some serious miscommunication between us and the people responsible for making sure these went out. By the time it came to our attention, months had passed and we were very behind the dates we had hoped to have these out.

The people responsible for shipping these out finally have the records and should be shipping them in the next week. We were told over and over that this had been handled, only to find out that it hadn't been. It's our fault for leaving this in the hands of other people, and moving forward, anything like this will be handled directly by us.

We continue to be extremely grateful for the people who supported us by buying these records, and feel pretty bad that this still isn't resolved. We have more news coming soon, regarding new music, but we wanted to address this directly before then.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] Thank you again for your patience and support.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Youreyeah said:

Still haven't received anything.

Same here. Haven't received either order (OK#1 2nd pressing and OK#2 mega bundle). I emailed them on Nov 30th and got a response the same day:

7n8IBne.jpg

It seems like they're doing all they can themselves with very little help. I don't mind the wait - hell, I could even wait another 6 months, but I emailed them out of fear that my order was somehow lost in the shuffle of things.

Edited by freezeflash
attachment

• 2 weeks later...

TFOT posted a Facebook status update on the OK vinyl (as well as some hints to possible anniversary related news):

"

Have you ever had a nightmare where you arrived in the middle of some sort of really confusing scenario and tried to figure out what the hell was going on, but things keep changing moment to moment and none of it makes sense anyway, because its a dream?

That's what the last few months have felt like regarding the vinyl that you guys bought almost a year ago. It's been really sad and frustrating because we are so grateful to the people who supported us in our weird experiment, and to leave you hanging for months on end doesn't feel right.

Today we finally confirmed the status of where the records and merch are, and what it will take to get them to you. There was no one bad guy who made this all happen, it was a series of confusing events that led to this. Thank you for your patience here, and as we have said before, please send any emails with questions to [email protected]

We have lots of stuff planned for this year, which is another anniversary year for us; Manipulator was released in 2007 and the band recorded our first EP (under a different name) in 2002. Until those things are finalized we can't say much more.

The final question we were curious about is if anyone would be interested in CD versions of OK1 and 2? We had them on tour, but realize that there may be some people out there who still wanted them. Let us know in the comments. Sorry for the long post, but there is a lot to get through!
"

• 1 month later...

Posted on their FB:

Hey guys, we screwed up. We didn't pay close enough attention to the work that people were doing for us. As a result, there are a bunch of people who ordered records who haven't gotten them yet.

To solve this problem, we need your help. We have CD's of OK1 now available for purchase on our website, as well as the stems (for free) for the album. A CD purchase or donation will really go a long way towards helping up fix our mistake.

Thanks again for your continued support, and please email [email protected] with any questions. Keep an eye out for upcoming giveaways based around remixes!

Posted on their FB:

Hey guys, we screwed up. We didn't pay close enough attention to the work that people were doing for us. As a result, there are a bunch of people who ordered records who haven't gotten them yet.

To solve this problem, we need your help. We have CD's of OK1 now available for purchase on our website, as well as the stems (for free) for the album. A CD purchase or donation will really go a long way towards helping up fix our mistake.

Thanks again for your continued support, and please email [email protected] with any questions. Keep an eye out for upcoming giveaways based around remixes!

7 minutes ago, jhulud said:

Posted on their FB:

Welcome to post-takeresponsibilityforyourownmistakes America