PO NOW: The Fall of Troy - OK

• 5 months later...

Well, looks like these are finally shipping soon. Christ. Here's an email from the band I received yesterday.

We are almost ready to ship!

If you are receiving this email, it's because we believe you have purchased either an OK #2 Vinyl, or OK #2 Vinyl Bundle. If you did not, or have been refunded, please disregard this email.

After unraveling all of the threads that were left in our hands, we are just about ready to ship vinyl, as well as bundles. However, we realize that your shipping info may have changed. Additionally, sizes of shirts were not collected in an organized way by our old manager.

We would love it if you could fill out the following form to confirm your details:

Address/Size Update

If we don't receive a form from you, we will assume that your shipping info and t-shirt size have not changed.

Thank you for your support and patience, and please don't hesitate to email us at [email protected] with any further questions or comments. We will try to be prompt in responding, but please keep in mind it's only one person handling all of this, and so sometimes there are delays or missed emails. Thanks again, see you soon.

-The Fall of Troy

13 hours ago, V3XED said:

Lol, untill I saw this thread I had completely forgot I still have an outstanding OK#1 preorder.

At this point I just should cancel it I figure? already picked up the tour exclusive variant in the meantime. 

Nothing worth getting upset about, but an unfortunate situation to say the least.

Yeah, I'm actually still waiting for OK #1 myself. I asked if they are still fulfilling my order and Andrew said they'll be adding that to my OK#2 order. Pretty lame considering I paid shipping for both and I'm assuming it's all coming in one package now, but whatever.

It might be worth your time to email them just to get the ball rolling if it hasn't yet. They're surprisingly pretty quick to respond.

• 1 month later...

Received finally some OK copy. It's been so long that I don't even know which one it is. It's black vinyl and what looks to be screened gatefold jacket. And packed like shit that there's a nasty seam split at the top. 

At at this point. Fuck this band. Shitty handling from start to end.