Atoms and Void - And Nothing Else (Juno, SDRE, Minus the Bear, Big Business, Built to Spill, et al.)

ATOMS AND VOID is the project of Arlie Carstens of (Juno) and producer/engineer Eric Fisher, first called Ghost Wars.

"And Nothing Else" has been recorded over several years and at different places, integrating a slowly evolving cast of additional instrumentalists and audio engineers, including: Nate Mendel (Sunny Day Real Estate, Foo Fighters, Juno, Lieutenant), Gabe Carter (Juno), Jay Clarke (Pretty Girls Make Graves, Jaguar Love), Cory Murchy (Minus the Bear), Morgan Henderson (Blood Brothers, Fleet Foxes, Cave Singers), Rosie Thomas (Sufjan Stevens), Eric Akre (Treepeople, Built To Spill, Juno), Joel Cuplin (Constant Lovers, Triumph of Lethargy), Josh Myers (The Fire Theft, Jeremy Enigk, Rosie Thomas), Drew O’Doherty (Ted Leo & the Pharmacists), Griffin Rodriguez (Icy Demons, Need New Body), Toshi Kasai (Melvins, Big Business, Lieutenant), Kory Kruckenberg (J. Tillman, The Revenant), Jenna Conrad (Avians Alight, Damien Jurado), and Lena Simon (Pollens, La Luz, Kairos) among others.

The album will be out on colored vinyl LP (incl. mp3 download) worldwide via Arctic Rodeo May 20, pre-order will be up at the Arctic Rodeo webstore April 18.

Please check in for daily updates and infos: Arctic Rodeo at Instagram Arctic Rodeo at TwitterArctic Rodeo at Facebook

AV_Collage-1024x788.jpg

Excellent, I'm a big fan of Juno and several of the other mentioned bands. I heard of Ghost Wars some years back and then Atoms and Void more recently. The album was actually released digitally in September 2014, and while I saved the link I still haven't listened to it.

https://atomsandvoid.bandcamp.com/releases

• 2 weeks later...

The album is now up for pre-order at http://arcticrodeorecordings.com/shop

There is a standard LP version on pink vinyl coming with MP3 download code and insert + an exclusive Zum Heimathafen Art Series edition on green/clear/black vinyl coming with MP3 download code and insert and an exclusive silkscreen art hand printed and numbered and signed by the artist Alexander Hanke, limited to 100 copies.

394-thickbox_default.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...