PO: Less Than Jake 2nd Press of Hello Rockview and Losing Streak are up now

2 hours ago, JustSchwimmer said:

Did the people receiving them over the past few days get any shipping notifications? 

Nope, and boy was i surprised when I came home from work yesterday. Again, mine came bent at the top right corner, but it's whatever, i'm just happy I was able to snag this for retail without having to pay a fortune for it. What shame to see what re-sellers on eBay are selling it for. I wanted to see if I could get Hello Rockview for a decent price since I missed out on both pressings, but the prices were ridiculous, luckily someone told me they were selling them on smart punk. BUT, if anyone has an extra copy of the first press from limited run, i'd be more than happy to take it off your hands for a reasonable price. 

So weird, I've never had any issues ordering direct from them. Granted mine was packed pretty tight since I ordered all six records. Out of the six, one had a pretty small split. Considering these aren't shrink-wrapped from the plant that's not too surprising though.

Edited by thenameisluigi

1 hour ago, thenameisluigi said:

So weird, I've never had any issues ordering direct from them. Granted mine was packed pretty tight since I ordered all six records. Out of the six, one had a pretty small split. Considering these are shrink-wrapped from the plant that's not too surprising though.

Shrink-wrapped?  Gotta go back and look at mine a little closer..arrived last night and it was in a plastic sleeve, didn't look sealed.  

15 minutes ago, TheComebackKid said:

If they were not shrink-wrapped why didn't they just remove the record from the jacket to ship?

Well I really don't know if it matters at all so, but they try to keep the prices low for their records and their shows.

On 2016-05-18 at 6:49 PM, snowynz said:

Oh shit, all the busted up jacket news has got me pretty nervous

Wonder what mine is gonna look like when/if it makes it all the way to little old New Zealand?

Eek

Mine made it to Canada safe, only small corner dings.  Hopefully that will set your mind at ease a bit