PO NOW: Moose Blood - Blush

34 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

PSI Systems is actually what anyone who uses Endicia for their postage shows up as. But if you aren't expecting anything else it's probably this.

Ah gotcha. I've never had anything but MerchNow orders ship under PSI before. It's either this, Maylene, or the latest Brand New releases. But it says Albany, NY so it's probably this. 

Edited by throughbeingcruel

Here's the full rundown from the band's blog for anyone who hasn't seen it:

BLUSH - 1st PRESSING INFO

Webstore /2,500: Black/Pink
Hot Topic Exclusive /500: Transparent Blue/Opaque Pink
Banquet Records /500: WhiteBlue/Pink Tri-Color
Banquet Records /300: Opaque Pink/Clear
HMV UK Exclusive /500: Opaque Pink
No Sleep Records Exclusive /400: White/Pink
Retail: Black

Edited by dantheriver

3 hours ago, deer said:

If anyone has an extra of either of the Banquet variants, it'd be really humbling to be able to buy it from you. Somehow I slept on both of them when I had the time to pick either up. I have a friend who I'm staying with in the UK, and a home address in the US, so I'm open for buying from anyone, really.

They still have 23 of the tri-colour left on their site :)

45 minutes ago, moosebruv said:

I have both banquet pressings, the retail and the hmv exclusive here, with the webstore and no sleep exclusive on the way - just missing the hot topic exclusive one, anyone got the link to it?

Hmmm, did you try typing the band name in the search bar at www.hottopic.com?

http://www.hottopic.com/product/moose-blood---blush-vinyl-lp-hot-topic-exclusive/10754904.html

5 minutes ago, moosebruv said:

i have been checking most days to see if it was online, must have been added today, was just asking in case. $58 dollars inc shipping to the uk, jeez

Yeah not worth it at all, especially considering it was only $26 from no sleep to post to the UK. I don't think i'd even pay $58 if it was an amazing record. 

13 minutes ago, Codyoster said:

Yea the hot topic color isn't what I was expecting so I just ordered the no sleep variant. I was a little hesitant to order through them but I'm hoping for the best. I have to keep the collection complete.

No Sleep has nothing to do with the pressing of the record. The band/Hopeless just gave them a variant to sell (likely as part of the deal when the band jumped from NS to Hopeless). It's even fulfilled by the same mediocre distro company that Hopeless uses.