Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

Mine arrived today in Canada...ordered on April 14th.  Quite impressed on the sound quality, especially seeing how close to the centre 'All these things that I have done' goes.  Didn't detect much inner groove distortion.  All in all happy, just wish they had included 'Change your Mind' as well!  Oh well

Also, mine came nicely packed, no creases whatsoever, perfect.

Edited by nesburf
add in package quality

4 hours ago, kannibal said:

Based on Allen's recommendation, I ordered a UK reissue this morning. I also preordered this unannounced US press. With the Bullmoose and Amazon pre orders up, I'll take the US press as confirmed until I hear otherwise. Hopefully the US will have Change Your Mind.

I don't think you'll be disappointed I'm very impressed with mine.

I'd be interested in what this US press actually is as well, If it does turn out to be a different press and someone wants to trade for a UK one I can easily get a another

9 minutes ago, jewfro said:

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Fuss-LP-Killers/dp/B01HGRBEH2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1466797665&sr=8-2&keywords=the+killers+hot+fuss+vinyl

according to the track listing on the amazon US preorder it lists Change Your Mind.  I guess we'll see

It'll come down to which song you'd rather have. Indie Rock & Roll or Change Your Mind. 

14 hours ago, Bhemblem said:

My 2004 US has both (Change Your Mind for Track 8, GIR&R as a bonus track) so hopefully the US repress is similar. 

Correct the UK vinyl has 11 tracks in total and the US vinyl has 12 tracks in total, the difference apart from running order being the US version has Change Your Mind, this was the main reason I bought both at the time

14 hours ago, jewfro said:

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Fuss-LP-Killers/dp/B01HGRBEH2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1466797665&sr=8-2&keywords=the+killers+hot+fuss+vinyl

according to the track listing on the amazon US preorder it lists Change Your Mind.  I guess we'll see

This one is different again, it has 11 tracks with the same layout as the original US release except that it omits GIR&R. It seems to be the CD track listing split into 2 sides, so has someone made a mistake in the Amazon page? or is it a 3rd track listing?

The UK one is definitely remastered so the US one could have been as well and omitting GIR&R in the process? Too many questions for a Saturday morning.

On June 24, 2016 at 3:29 PM, allenh said:

I don't think you'll be disappointed I'm very impressed with mine.

I'd be interested in what this US press actually is as well, If it does turn out to be a different press and someone wants to trade for a UK one I can easily get a another

Came in today and I checked it out. Very nice. Very quiet pressing, good sonics. An easy thumbs up.

Allen, I don't care what everyone else on the site says, you're good in my book.

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2016 at 8:26 PM, Issei Hyoudou said:

Dunno how solid of information it is one way or the other but Amazon has Change Your Mind listed on the US page not Indie Rock & Roll

https://www.amazon.com/Hot-Fuss-LP-Killers/dp/B01HGRBEH2/ref=sr_1_1_twi_lp__3?ie=UTF8&qid=1469733920&sr=8-1&keywords=hot+fuss+vinyl

It has a different ASIN to the European version so that's a good sign