Killers Hot Fuss Re Press 10th June 2016

I have a copy of this I got years ago that came with a t shirt... it doesn't sound great and the packaging was odd. but it does the job.  Glad people will be able to grab this though.

I have this one too but I think mine sounds pretty good. I will agree with you about the packaging though. The t-shirt could have easily been a separate part and didn't need to be included inside the box. 

I've never heard this album cuz I assumed it was just regular radio rock, but I'm aware of the previous difficulty in getting a copy. Maybe I'll give it a listen next week.

Why listen to it now just because you'll be able to get a copy?

Is it radio rock? Sure. It's still a good album.

This album is a classic dude.

Why listen to it now just because you'll be able to get a copy?

Is it radio rock? Sure. It's still a good album.

I can't judge it having never heard it, so I don't know. I'm always trying to decide what new-to-me classics to listen to since I was born after a lot were released, and it never hit the top of my priority list. Always had a better reason to listen to something else.

I can't judge it having never heard it, so I don't know. I'm always trying to decide what new-to-me classics to listen to since I was born after a lot were released, and it never hit the top of my priority list. Always had a better reason to listen to something else.

I know what you mean though, they had like 5 hits off of this album. It is a great album and the guys put on a great live show.

I can't judge it having never heard it, so I don't know. I'm always trying to decide what new-to-me classics to listen to since I was born after a lot were released, and it never hit the top of my priority list. Always had a better reason to listen to something else.

I feel you. There's so much music I missed even with being born in 84. Anyway, "I got soul... but I'm not a soldier."