Online sales of RSD 2016 releases

I've been stalking eBay and finished my list. Got both Regina Spektor albums at cost and Deftones for $45 shipped.

I'm surprised I found them all there for not super inflated prices. Way easier than standing in line.

I with you. I went to 4 record stores yesterday and didn't get anything from my list. Got online and I've landed everything at cost or close to it. I'm not gonna even leave my house next RSD.

Still looking for Andrew McMahon, Twenty One Pilots, Across the Universe and the Dogfish Head comp, hopefully I can snag some from Bullmoose tomorrow!

I think the record store near me had an Across the Universe when I was there earlier today. Let me know if you cant find it and I can go back for it.

random thought..... I feel like it would be amazing if there was an app for this: like you make a list of the releases you want, call your stores beforehand to find out if they will have it (mine shows a list if you ask for it nicely), check off which ones you got real time, and then later search all the sites we've been dropping to tell you where to pick things up. Then the VC could really watch out for one another.

Parkway Drive - Horizons Australian pressing is up for sale here at Universal Australia:

http://www.thesoundo...s-vinyl-6056326

Is this not the same pressing that was sold on RSD in Europe?  That link is claiming exclusivity to Australia.

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-releases/rsd-2016/parkway-drive/