PO now: Gates - Parallel Lives

Got the 180g. $32 or £23 is pretty good shipped to the Uk

I got the /300 option, thinking postage would be insane. Less than £20 altogether! Makes a refreshing change from postage usually being more than the album itself. 

The song sounds good anyway, maybe not anything I haven't heard them do before but I'm still looking forward to hearing the rest.

I absolutely hate pure noise. Just give me an option to bundle what I want. Was there a stand alone option for the screen printed black? I only saw it in bundles so I got the poster/cd/screenprint without the poster tube to save on shipping. None of the variants are really doing it for me anyway so black is cool. Gotta keep that screen printed cover collection complete!

Edit: NVM just saw the vinyl/poster bundle without the cd. Could have saved $11. I don't need this on cd. Now to decide if it is worth it to cancel/revise my order.

I wish I could just order the shirt, CD, and the 2 records I want. Oh well.

Going for the silkscreen and orange crush. The /300 variant isn't all that appealing to me. Although I'm sure it will look sicker when it's actually pressed.

Anybody do all 4 variant bundle?

I wanted to do all four variants but went with the shirt / screenprint combo. I probably have 6 gates shirts already but their designs are awesome.

Double post. YOLO.

The band hasn't even posted about this on facebook yet. Wtf? Did Pure Noise jump the gun?

No idea, I just decided to check merchnow when I woke up this morning. I figured the new song habit would have been posted to youtube already.

so if you don't go with the poster tube, they'll crease this shit right?

MerchNow is in Albany, I wish I could just go pick this stuff up haha instead of them shipping to me for fucking $10.

I don't want to chance that they won't have the album print and shirts at the shows. I wish I could just buy the glow print though.

This comes out a few days before I see them in Houston. I wonder if they'll have a different variant at the show.

If you click pressing info on one of the variants in the link I've posted, there's this:

- Milky Clear Vinyl with Electric Blue haze (300) (TOUR EXCLUSIVE)

I haven't been around a ton of late: why all the hate for Pure Noise? (honest question not looking to incite a riot)

They've had multiple occasions (Front Porch Step, No Good News, now TSSF) where members have done shitty or worse (actual rape) things to women and they haven't come out and done the right thing. Fuck this label.

They've had multiple occasions (Front Porch Step, No Good News, now TSSF) where members have done shitty or worse (actual rape) things to women and they haven't come out and done the right thing. Fuck this label.

The TSSF situation is waaaaaay different, dawg. The girl even came out and said she was wasted and shouldn't have been on stage, and got hurt way worse in the crowd than from getting kicked. Don't fuckin' try to lump that in with Front Porch Step. That's fucked up.

Just heard back from the band: these are all pre-order exclusives.

Only the tour variant will be on tour with them.

They're thinking of having a different color scheme of the shirt for sale, but if so that will probably sell out of Larges and Mediums by the 2nd or 3rd show anyway haha.

DECISIONS. I don't want to spend $100, but i want the shirt and the glow-print. Fuck this shit.

The TSSF situation is waaaaaay different, dawg. The girl even came out and said she was wasted and shouldn't have been on stage, and got hurt way worse in the crowd than from getting kicked. Don't fuckin' try to lump that in with Front Porch Step. That's fucked up.

Dude still kicked a young girl. Notice how I said from shitty to worse, dude still sucks