PO now: Gates - Parallel Lives

It's not even orange...

That's the tour variant.

Deer even said orange wasn't pictured. Cmon, Gumby.

I went to the website, and it didn't mention anything about any variants! Being that it included 3 of the 4 main variants that were already up for PO, wouldn't it be natural to assume that the 4th would potentially be "orange crush"? Especially given how different from the mockups the red, white and blue and the clear w/ red splatters turned out?

Let's take a breath and calm down here. Before we only had mockups for vinyl, then they become real and may look different. It happens ya know. C'est la vie.

NO. THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

/s

But seriously, those 2 look vastly different than the mock-ups, so I'm a little concerned. I might spring for that clear splatter because it's gorgeous.

55 minutes ago, highfives said:

This new track is really good.  Seems like this record will be a little subdued and restrained compared to B&B.

Subdued is definitely the right word. It's a lot more mellow as a whole, but I also find it way more engaging overall than B&B. I think people are gonna love it.

5 hours ago, mrewest said:

I dunno, the more subdued stuff hasn't been doing it for me lately (between this & Radiohead).  Just not catching me at the right time I guess.  Hopefully once I have the full album it'll  start to click more.  Song wasn't bad.  It's just boring to me right now.

Embrace your inner angst and become miserable and depressed like the rest of us to enhance the music. Solved. ^_^