Sylvan Esso - Live From The WMSE Studios

I thought this deserved it's own thread since know one seems to even know about this RSD release.

“Live From the WMSE Studios, Sylvan Esso”

WMSE releases Second Record Store Day 7”

In honor of national Record Store Day on Saturday, April 16, Milwaukee music fans will flock to their local record store to pick up WMSE’s RSD 7”, Live from the WMSE Studios, Sylvan Esso.Nick Sanborn and Amelia Meath from Sylvan Esso are excited to support one of their favorite radio stations, in fact Nick said, “As a long time Milwaukee resident, WMSE has always had a special place in my heart and it’s an honor that they asked us to be a part of this.”

Buy it here from WMSE. (unable to link to the store directly. so click on the store tab in the top nav of WMSEs website)

sylvanessoart-300x300.jpg

Link doesn't work for me.

What tracks are on the 7"?

i just tested the link and it worked. Not sure what the issue is. EDIT: I guess the link worked for me because it was cached. You'll have to go to their website and then navigate to the store from there. You should see the Sylvan Esso 7" as the first item listed.

The tracks are... Side A: “Dreamy Bruises” Side B: “Dress” 

• 9 months later...