Mid-East, NY Style Artist, Looking for Feedback

Mid East Rapper said to sound like he's got a NY style and bringing a lot of potential to the underground, 17 years old. Looking for all feedback available ; other singles also available on SoundCloud for review. 

Newest Track: https://soundcloud.com/music-by-solace/hate-it-or-love-it-prod-luke-white

Mid East Rapper said to sound like he's got a NY style and bringing a lot of potential to the underground, 17 years old. Looking for all feedback available ; other singles also available on SoundCloud for review.

Newest Track: https://soundcloud.com/music-by-solace/hate-it-or-love-it-prod-luke-white

Gave it a listen. You're nothing new, been done and redone and done again 100 times. The 2nd rapper was pretty cool, but I assume you're the first person to rap. Typical rhymes, flow is ok, but you want to be hard and you're nowhere close. Plus, you sound ignorant. "Say some stupid shit and gettin' Donald Trumpin". What does that even mean? Dumb. You're not it. Not even close. Sound smart, rap smart and you might have a chance.

The 2nd song about weed is so wanna be Cypress Hill mixed with garbage it hurts my feelings. Stop, just, STOP!!

Gave it a listen. You're nothing new, been done and redone and done again 100 times. The 2nd rapper was pretty cool, but I assume you're the first person to rap. Typical rhymes, flow is ok, but you want to be hard and you're nowhere close. Plus, you sound ignorant. "Say some stupid shit and gettin' Donald Trumpin". What does that even mean? Dumb. You're not it. Not even close. Sound smart, rap smart and you might have a chance.

The 2nd song about weed is so wanna be Cypress Hill mixed with garbage it hurts my feelings. Stop, just, STOP!!

no one raps about weed anymore dude, it's all about lean

So you wanna be a rap superstar?

This song was mainly a reference to my friends life through my eyes, but thanks for shitting on it, this is my only song that's like this maybe checking out my " Thank My Dad " track, or " 2nd Coming " would put you into retrospect on the genre that I am really about. However, thank you regardless, your feedback will not be forgotten.