PLEASE READ: VC DOWNTIME SUNDAY MAY 1

The new site will have a fully functional completely amazing mobile version (completely responsive). No apps needed and all the features are designed to function on any mobile device. Its pretty amazing. Long overdue.

Please tell me there is no chance of users being deleted. I survived the last 2 or 3 transitions with no fail.

UPDATE: We are pushing the move to the updated boards until early next week! I will have an exact date soon. We  require a few hours of down time and today does not seem like a good day / night to do it.

On Thursday April 28th we will launch an updated version of Vinyl Collective with a new design!! We are upgrading the software with a new design. Everything should remain the same (feedback etc...) EXCEPT the Collection System!

The collection system will be unavailable for a short period of time while we update and rebuild it. Once we relaunch the collection system, we are hoping that your lists made will still be there, however we cannot guarantee this!!

IF YOU NEED YOUR COLLECTION LIST PLEASE MAKE A COPY BEFORE  APRIL 28th, 2016!!!

Any question feel free to post here. Thank you!

• danny unpinned this topic