Title is self explanatory.

I'm moving to a smaller apartment and also need to raise some money for the move so I'm here to sell my Third Man Vaults.

I'm not a flipper and I'm not even usually a seller, but the time has come.

I have one of every thirdman vault available.

I've been a subscriber since day one so I am the original owner of each of these. Only a couple have been played, but all of them are in pristine condition.

Asking price is $70 each. If to want three or more I could do a deal and knock them down to $65 each.

Due to the weight I'm only willing to ship within the US.

I have mailers on order so anybody who buys any between now and Monday 4/18 I apologize in advance that I won't be shipping anything until the morning of 4/19. Throwing that out there now so there aren't issues later. Haha.

Thanks for looking. Hoping these find good homes.

You can see he's been on the site every day and is just ignoring us. I've also emailed him. If I don't hear back soon I may say something to PayPal just to start a log. These for sure seemed like "too good to be true" prices. That being said, I'm still hopeful, the guy seemed plenty helpful and nice, I'm just really tweaked I didn't get my tracking in a week on a purchase this valuabl .

Right, I was always prepared for this situation to happen.

Let me know once you file a claim and I will put one in then also. It would probaby help both of us having multiple claims out there. Like you said, hopefully these have been sent and he is just not communicating well. If it wasn't a brand new person to the board I would give a little more benefit of the doubt.

Anyone giving a vault #1 away for $65-70 has me raising my eye brow...

Hope you guys get your packages or at the very least, get your cash back.

Getting our money back won't be a problem if we paid as goods and services (I did). Figured it was worth a shot to get something I wanted cheap and have had some major deals in the past that seemed too good to be true.

Not filing a claim for a few more days. Today makes a week since it theoretically shipped so I'll check the box this afternoon. Normally I wouldn't be worried but everything here just seems fucked.

Getting our money back won't be a problem if we paid as goods and services (I did). Figured it was worth a shot to get something I wanted cheap and have had some major deals in the past that seemed too good to be true.

Not filing a claim for a few more days. Today makes a week since it theoretically shipped so I'll check the box this afternoon. Normally I wouldn't be worried but everything here just seems fucked.

Same exact thing here. I was not about to send as gift and he didn't try to push for it.

Same exact thing here. I was not about to send as gift and he didn't try to push for it.

Just enough stuff that seemed alright to me too. He was marking off what he sold, which if you were scamming it seems like you wouldn't do and you'd just sell as many of whatever number as you wanted. I also asked about an inchophone player because I supposedly bought the records and he said he didn't have one for sale, which seems off too if he was scamming. Going to wait a bit longer before I do anything in the interest of fairness, but I'm getting pretty tweaked seeing him log in every morning and ignore everything.

22 minutes ago, knifeparty said:

Sounds like a plan to me.  I also took screenshots in case he tries to edit posts or anything.

Good call. I've got email logs of my PMs too. If you need that let me know, it could reinforce your story. I've got some emails too. I don't know for sure anything is fucked yet, but this about as fishy as it can get so I'd rather be prepared. 

Also, that Pumpkins post he had, didn't someone run a scam with a nearly identical post not too long ago?

For what it's worth, I was the one who bought the 2 pumpkins box sets for $100. Maybe he deleted the post, after I paid?  Anyway, he messaged me they would be sent last Thursday, and would send me a message with a tracking number, once they were sent.  He never did message me back, but I looked at my paypal transaction, and he had uploaded tracking through paypal.  I received them today.  They were shipped priority, and packaged awesomely.  Here is the tracking number if you want to know where he is shipping from: 9505500008946119000367.  I just found this thread, when I was trying to leave him feedback.  Maybe this gives you so hope.  Hope you guys get your stuff.

1 hour ago, skidroje said:

For what it's worth, I was the one who bought the 2 pumpkins box sets for $100. Maybe he deleted the post, after I paid?  Anyway, he messaged me they would be sent last Thursday, and would send me a message with a tracking number, once they were sent.  He never did message me back, but I looked at my paypal transaction, and he had uploaded tracking through paypal.  I received them today.  They were shipped priority, and packaged awesomely.  Here is the tracking number if you want to know where he is shipping from: 9505500008946119000367.  I just found this thread, when I was trying to leave him feedback.  Maybe this gives you so hope.  Hope you guys get your stuff.

That's good to hear, there's a chance I was jumping the gun a bit, but the compounded factors here sure as hell made me nervous. Waiting for the mail to come in today.