Starflyer 59 - SLOW - June 17th

I had a very bad customer service experience with them a very long time ago.

i don't know what your specific experience entailed, but BTV has been, basically, a one man operation for a long time. Scott is awesome and I've had nothing but awesome interactions with him. And the releases have always been top notch. I can't say anything near the same for T&N. Their overpriced bare bones releases that sound like shit aren't exactly a step up from BTV. BTV knows how to actually release quality physical records. Sometimes he just gets backed up.

i don't know what your specific experience entailed, but BTV has been, basically, a one man operation for a long time. Scott is awesome and I've had nothing but awesome interactions with him. And the releases have always been top notch. I can't say anything near the same for T&N. Their overpriced bare bones releases that sound like shit aren't exactly a step up from BTV. BTV knows how to actually release quality physical records. Sometimes he just gets backed up.

I agree. BTV is great.

I had a very bad customer service experience with them a very long time ago.

Interesting... I had a bad experience with BTV, too.  Ages ago, though!  Had I known it was a single dude, I probably wouldn't have gotten as steamed as I did.  But I had every right to be.  That said, the BTV releases I have are exquisite.  Well done in every regard.

Glad to see that Slow will be on both vinyl and CD this time, as I will not hesitate to get both.  Would instrumental versions on cassette from Flannelgraph again be too much to ask?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...