• 2 weeks later...

I bought a clear last night at the show. Man they have played the same place in San Francisco the last 3 times they've come to the city. The place is literally so small. I'm surprised they had enough room to play. My little input though, I've been following this band since love is love and have loved everything they've put out, seeing them live last night and the new live approach I appreciate forever so much more. Don't get me wrong I've been jamming the new album since it came out. I love it but holy shit, seeing Eric do all the samples for each song you notice so much more listening to the album. It was killer to say the least. Also ended picking up around $100 worth of merch for $60 since I have a code orange tattoo. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeah just watched the documentary, called "My World (Part One)". As said above, it shows them dropping in a second VHS tape called "The Hunt" after which the new single plays over black. Tracks a banger, has Corey Taylor on guest vocals. At the end it says "I want to say more, but don't want to ruin the surprise."

For real, only ARG that could get me excited is this. I need to pay more attention...