Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Every time one sells out it seems they just throw another color in

This is probably what they're doing. I'd bet there's 1000 copies per variant. When one sells out they increase their order from the plant, etc. People here freaking out over this need to remember Blink-182 is still a pretty big band, it's not like VC members are the only people trying to pre-order vinyl copies.

With that, maybe there's no vinyl option right now because they're not sure if they can get another run before or around July 1st. In that case, if someone pre-orders from a retailer like SRC or Amazon you know you'll more than likely get a colored copy or a 180g black copy (I'd assume it'd be purple, since that was the first available variant and they probably allocated retail copies into that initial run). It's probably worth reserving one from an online retailer if you're hellbent on getting this sooner rather than later.

/crazy theory

They're playing Bethlehem, PA in June before the tour starts, but I can't find out who's opening. Scranton is a lot closer to me, but not a fan of ATL/ADTR.

If anyone is going the Bethlehem, PA show on 6/23, the venue emailed me back and said only Blink is playing so no openers. I think it sold out already anyway too.

They changed the wording in the big bundle description so now everyone who orders it has a chance at getting a bass, not just the ones who got it with a drumhead. It now says "10 Lucky fans will receive a Signed Fender Bass!" 

Also, I'm gonna assume if you're one of the 300 or so that wins tickets, you won't know until the package arrives since the album comes out well before the tour starts (not counting the random June dates).

I know a few people have stated that in their receipt it doesn't mention the signed drum head, mine stated the same thing. Just checked my junk folder and received an email stating that even though the initial receipt didn't have the drum head on it, I'd be receiving one anyway. I suggest all who ordered that package to check your junk folder :)