Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

I've been trying to cancel my order from Kings Road for since the 29th and they still haven't gotten back to me. The shipping is just too ridiculous for something I can get for $20 on amazon.. They never sent the ticket presale code either. 

I'm curious if anyone else has been having problems cancelling from them.

27 minutes ago, ejc625 said:

If 180g is the standard variant, why was it taken down so quickly from KRM? You'd think they would just leave it up?

My guess is they took some of the retail variant stock because the purple sold so fast and they needed a filler product to sell while they placed an order for the white copies from the plant.

Also, looks like the signed vinyl bundle isn't available anymore. Kinda hoping it stays that way so we have better odds of winning a bass/tickets.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎04 at 10:51 AM, rabbitclock said:

I've been trying to cancel my order from Kings Road for since the 29th and they still haven't gotten back to me. The shipping is just too ridiculous for something I can get for $20 on amazon.. They never sent the ticket presale code either. 

I'm curious if anyone else has been having problems cancelling from them.

Any luck on canceling? I also sent an email requesting to cancel and never got a response.

36 minutes ago, TheComebackKid said:

Any luck on canceling? I also sent an email requesting to cancel and never got a response.

I've canceled stuff through KRM in the past with no issue. Judging by how much of a clusterfuck this release has been I'd say they are probably overwhelmed with customer service emails right now.

Honestly, not into the humor as much as I was. I think the one thing ill miss about Tom in this band is that he wanted a more serious direction, and that mixed along with marks desire to keep a light punk band created by far their greatest album (self titled). But then Tom took it to far and turned into a wiener. 

What was the last album with humor? toypaj? like 13 years ago? 

Either way, i liked the single and I think this will be a solid album.