Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

27 minutes ago, combatchuckaa said:

Complaints from people bummed about the music being generic and not comparable to the self-titled etc. etc. only make me more excited to hear this album. Sounds like they finally made a Blink album. 

It's a fuckin' Blink 182 album in 2016, people are acting like this album was supposed to blow their dicks out of their assholes. I've only listened to it twice and the only song I dislike is Los Angeles because it sounds like some modern day Fall Out Boy BS, aside from that the album is cool. If it were exactly the same but with Tom singing instead of Skiba the attitude would be significantly different ITT.

It's not the best album of 2016, but it's far from the worst.

52 minutes ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Whatever you guys do via PM is none of my business, please don't share or request download links to copyrighted content here. Don't need anyone coming at the boards for facilitating that.

Respect sorry, edited the post!

44 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Or you could google that shit like I did.

went that route couldn't find it which is why i asked. sorry i dont interwebz as good as you.

Edited by buffalo716tapes

Maaaaaan.....mastering engineer is still playing the Loudness Wars, huh?

i actually didn't hate the opening track....but I literally laughed out loud during the 4th track (the LA song) wow.  

i thought the last album was just forgettable at best, this is just....kind of a mess

thanks for the memories and gateway, boys, but I haven't been able to hang with you for a while.....and this album is no exception