Blink-182 - California (Out Now!)

Went to the show on September 20th at Ridgefield and they only had the purple vinyl for sale. I went to all 4 or 5 march booths and all they had was the purple that i already have. Pretty bummed. I really wanted that tour exclusive clear. The signs said "Exclusive colored vinyl" but said nothing about tour exclusive. The poster was fantastic though. If anyone has anyways of getting that clear vinyl at cost then please let me know. Id love to add it to my collection. Id also love tonights poster... Just saying.

2 hours ago, Erizk182 said:

Went to the show on September 20th at Ridgefield and they only had the purple vinyl for sale. I went to all 4 or 5 march booths and all they had was the purple that i already have. Pretty bummed. I really wanted that tour exclusive clear. The signs said "Exclusive colored vinyl" but said nothing about tour exclusive. The poster was fantastic though. If anyone has anyways of getting that clear vinyl at cost then please let me know. Id love to add it to my collection. Id also love tonights poster... Just saying.

Yeah, it seems like everyone is trying to find this clear vinyl now. I wonder what it was limited to. I need one as well for my friend trying to complete his CA collection.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, psus2h said:

Per Mark last night, there will be a deluxe version of California that is released sometime in the near future. 

Theyd love to do Dogs Eating Dogs, but it sounds like because of them self releasing it, they haven't put the effort into a physical release. 

I'm assuming that means deluxe vinyl. If so, bring it the fuck on. I want bonus tracks cuz I didn't wanna import the Japanese CD. 

4 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'm assuming that means deluxe vinyl. If so, bring it the fuck on. I want bonus tracks cuz I didn't wanna import the Japanese CD. 

I'd be down for this. Would be cool with some alternate art. Just please not 7 variants. 

How the heck are we gonna get DED pressed? Blink is notorious for pushing things back. I think it's up to the fans to get the ball rolling and then have the band members sign off on it. Get an indie label to put out a work plan and Show the band some numbers they'd get. Heck, maybe Famous, HMNIM, or TTS could distribute it. Just need to get the ball rolling because it's not a priority 

5 minutes ago, throughbeingcruel said:

I'd hope so, they didn't specify, but when asked what they were up to now that the tour is almost over, Mark said they'll be doing some radio station Christmas shows, working on the deluxe version of California, perhaps another tour early 2017, and that's it for now. The interviewer and someone in the Q&A portion  brought up  their 25th anniversary and the 20th anniversary of Dude Ranch, to

which Mark replied (blushing) he didn't realize that until that evening and they'd have to figure out what to do about that as well. 

2 minutes ago, [Banned User] said:

I'd be down for this. Would be cool with some alternate art. Just please not 7 variants. 

How the heck are we gonna get DED pressed? Blink is notorious for pushing things back. I think it's up to the fans to get the ball rolling and then have the band members sign off on it. Get an indie label to put out a work plan and Show the band some numbers they'd get. Heck, maybe Famous, HMNIM, or TTS could distribute it. Just need to get the ball rolling because it's not a priority 

I don't mean to sound like "that fkn guy" but when I met Tom last year at the Poet book release in LA I brought it up, when I met Mark last year I brought it up, when I met Travis at his book signing and at the even he did with Brooklyn projects for FSAS I brought it up, I met Marks business manager for HMNIM and brought it up, and then again during the Q&A at the event the other night.  So hopefully the pestering will eventually get this pressed.  I've mentioned before 1k for HMNIM, FSAS, and TTS each on different variants so they'd be more likely to sell through. Who knows. We'll see. However I'm more curious about the California deluxe now....

• 1 month later...

Just a FYI,  I know plenty of you who are looking for this,  I'm Selling / Trading my California Clear Tour edition LP.  Cheers!! 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/123518-fs-ft-blink-182-clear-california-tour-lp-and-four-year-strong-explains-it-all-10-milky-electric-blue-splatter-269/

18 hours ago, DOMAN127 said:

Too many blonk threads so I'll post it here

Box set for 22 euro, no way it'll go through but try if you wanna

https://www.amazon.de/Box-Set-Vinyl-LP/dp/B01M984V1H/?

Ordered this the other day. Definitely going to end up being for the CD box set and not vinyl. On the page you linked it already was updated to say "CD" in the title even though they still incorrectly have the format listed as vinyl.

Edit: Just looked at my account and it was already canceled. Didn't even send me an email to let me know.

Edited by zacooper

• 1 month later...

Even though I really want it to be pressed, I doubt it will. If it does, I think it'd come out later this summer.

They could do something really cool with a double album release. CA pt 1 on one vinyl and the second half on the other. Alternate artwork and whatnot.

I remember D*Face showing his other attempts at the artwork that didn't make it. I wonder if one of those could be used. Or the full car artwork could be used.

Blink_182_-_Original_California_artwork.

• 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, RhoBearToe said:

Half off the Blink store through Thursday. Red, White and Black versions of California are only $12.99.

Plus $11.94 priority mail shipping...only s&h option.

It is literally cheaper almost everywhere else you can buy it from.

Edited by ChasHawk

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Skacel said:

" WE MAY RANDOMLY INCLUDE A GIFT WITH PURCHASE IN A CUSTOMERS ORDER A GOLD METALLIC COLOR WAY OF THE CALIFORNIA DELUXE POP-UP EDITION. THESE ARE LIMITED TO 182 PIECES AND ALL HAND NUMBERED. THESE ARE NOT SIGNED OR NUMBERED BY THE BAND "

I wanna buy one for this reason. $50 is so much for this though.